Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Uhm... sort of merchant? Avan is the arts dealer, Zombehs and Crazy are the weaponsmiths, Aker was a banker, Lovely is a medicine seller, you were the tailor. Who's left?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Well her ability is to reduce people´s suspicion meter by 40%, hence I said kinda merchant but not really.
As for Bladewind and KH.Hayate. We know nothing of them.

You are left emeralda. And I am not mad... I just want to win like anyone else. And I am slightly annoyed that another innocent person died and confused of why the person who was near death didn't die.. Only sanae died. Maybe she was the personnar death.. Hm.-Ponder ponder-

what do we kniw about you emeralda?

what do we kniw about you emeralda?
I wonder. Rawr, if you'd play couple games with me, you'd know I never reveal my role, since when someone does that, the game is kinda ruined for you. Though Kamil kinda confirmed I'm a villager, as well as indirectly so did Goddo, so yeah. It's between Hayate and Bladewind. I will put my money on Hayate, since he was left of the hook despite being inactive.

If gow really wanted to end the game why would gow let a templar or an assassin live?

edit; wouldn't you even ig you happened to be a merchant?
you seem like a good player and you are spoken of. People know you, viva and avan around here.which makes me think that you are all are good players. Which for some reason makes me even more suspicious against you.

also someone used an elexir or else the person who was near death at last end post would be dead. And the only one I know who had an elexir was zombehs... Or gow did something wrong.
Zombehs never bought an elixir. I had two elixirs and I sold one to Stein, so unless Zombehs magically got an elixir from somewhere or took it from Stein then that never happened. Besides Stein was near death when he bought it, so I doubt he gave it to someone else. Oh and if I remember correctly the person that was near death was #29, and they're dead now. I think.

It's between Hayate and Bladewind. I will put my money on Hayate, since he was left of the hook despite being inactive.
But GOW did say that Hayate gave a valid reason to not post so that's why he wasn't inactive killed.

I don't know about Goddo, but I smite all inactives without mercy whenever I host. Plus it would be quite anti-climatic if the game ended because of an inactivity kill.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Just to let everyone know, somebody has an ability to raise the suspicion of other players. My suspicion went up without doing anything to warrant it, so I asked GOW what happened and he/she said a mean spirited person used an ability on me.

Whoever has this ability is most likely an Assassin/Templar.

Well I've sold things to lots of people. Too bad they're dead for the most part. Well no Viva, so she can vouch for me I guess.

Still got these little pretties to get rid of. I MUST SELL EVERYTHING! No bullshit on the prices. SOMEONE JUST TAKE THEM FOR CHRISTS SAKE>

Scimitar- Injures target. 1fl

Condottiero War Hammer- Injures target. 1fl

Same price. Got 1 hour to PM me before I'm gone.

Suspicion should paradoxically help you, since the name is revealed to the guard captain, Kamil has revealed himself as one already. I'm only surprised the assassins haven't killed him yet for whatever reason. Such a strange game, everyone reveals themselves, nothing much to do the whole game and ehh...

Emmie >3> killing the guards won't do anything for the assassins. They only need to kill templars

and Alyss is prob a herald, one of the people who stands around in the streets shouting about assassins killing for sports. you bribe them to reduce your notorious or w/e. Prob Alyss that increased your suspicious meter Shadow

Yay! I finally got a hold of a legit computer.

I agree this game is strange. People have reveiled their roles, despite not being merchants (The merchants are kind of forced to, to earn money). But I still don't get why the suspicion meter would help. If it reaches over 100, the city guards have to kill people off... Sure, it doesnt hold much power now in the end of the game... And damn, I lost my string of thought.

Oh yeah, that's me :p
Godo was biting my head off for Guarding, so I randomly picked people LOL XD
I'll decrease yours then, no harm done *shrugs*

And yeah, I'm the herald, so don't kill me :O

The key to winning this game that lacks common sense.

Step 1: Buy a weapon
Step 2: Attack random person
Step 3: Pray to god...ofwar7 that you hit the right person
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Win

I'm deadly serial.

The key to winning this game that lacks common sense.

Step 1: Buy a weapon
Step 2: Attack random person
Step 3: Pray to god...ofwar7 that you hit the right person
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Win

I'm deadly serial.

I want to try this, lol, but I don't know if a doctor is allowed to attack people... It goes against what doctors are supposed to do. xD