Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

I have no need for weapons. I have the power to write people out of the game. Which I am using today~

...How do I have 81 posts in this thread. I was strictly staying back and watching for the majority of the game...

I should really sleep.

And I didnt read it as Goddo confirmed anything. Sorry.

Hopefully the Assasin or Templar dies tonight and the game ends cheerfylly. Otherwise... Oh well. it ends.

Day 10 has ended. The Game is over. Dead are allowed to post again. Nothing needs to be hidden, as nothing can be changed now.

Kamil is the only one who sorta got the hint, but kinda not.

Day post in... when I finish it.

Apple of Eden Mode 1- Sacrifice your health to deal twice as much damage to the target.
Example: Wound yourself, to injure the target. You must specify the level damage.

Apple of Eden Mode 2- Injure yourself to grant yourself Rank 5 protection.

This regular Apple, before getting the codex pages.
After getting the Codex Pages it gains these new abilities.

Apple of Eden Subjugation Mode 1- Injure yourself to nullify the abilities of all players except for the targets you choose.

Apple of Eden Subjugation Mode 2- Wound yourself to lynch the target.

Apple of Eden Subjugation Mode 3- Injure everyone still alive in the game.

A templar had this, i do believe it sounds evil

The Hint was the Faction Numbers Remaining (Day 9's.)

1 Assassin - 1 Templar - 1 City Guard - 1 Neutral - 4 Merchant's Guild - 3 Citizenry.

5 Merchants, 1 was not a part of the Merchant's Guild and was actually a Templar.

"Like why are there TWO Arms Dealers? Goddo's just weird like that." D=

GOW Gave away the last Templar in the daily post. Possibly the assassin as well, if I got the hint as well, but I know he gave a clear hint on how to find the Templar.

Edit: Ninja'ed
This. He did it like 3 times. But there was no clear hint as to who the assassin was, due to them staying under the radar the entire game.