Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
So I noticed in Kittys role sheet is said something about Banking, what is that? I don't remember reading about it on the front page? Is it something only Merchants can do?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Which can only lead to one conclusion....

WAR GAME.
Not true at all.
Citizens and Neutrals can claim to support either side now, assuming the Templar renounce their goal to kill everyone, but we can't prove which side they are on for sure. Same with the Templars and Assassins trying to get support from them, they can't know which side they are truly on since Templars can easily convince people they aren't going after the kill majority goal (And again, we won't be able to prove this either).
Because of all this, no one can truly determine which side a player is on and it doesn't become a war game (which is good).

Stein

The doctor is in.
Not true at all.
Citizens and Neutrals can claim to support either side now, assuming the Templar renounce their goal to kill everyone, but we can't prove which side they are on for sure. Same with the Templars and Assassins trying to get support from them, they can't know which side they are truly on since Templars can easily convince people they aren't going after the kill majority goal (And again, we won't be able to prove this either).
Because of all this, no one can truly determine which side a player is on and it doesn't become a war game (which is good).
Okay......where exactly does it say that the Templars are to "Kill Everyone"?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Okay......where exactly does it say that the Templars are to "Kill Everyone"?
The very first page, Templars' goal is listed as one of two choices:
1) Kill all the assassins.
2) Reduce the number of non-templars to the at most the number of the templars.

Condition 2 is the one that is the "Kill Everyone" condition, with the exception of a few lucky ones I suppose?
Either way, they will be smart enough to go after the assassins I bet, since it will give them a better view in the public and its most likely easier for them to win that way.

Anyway, I'm heading off. I'll see what conversations this place has gone to later~

Stein

The doctor is in.
The very first page, Templars' goal is listed as one of two choices:
1) Kill all the assassins.
2) Reduce the number of non-templars to the at most the number of the templars.

Condition 2 is the one that is the "Kill Everyone" condition, with the exception of a few lucky ones I suppose?
Either way, they will be smart enough to go after the assassins I bet, since it will give them a better view in the public and its most likely easier for them to win that way.

Anyway, I'm heading off. I'll see what conversations this place has gone to later~
Oh, it's like an AG term. Once again all, I do apologize if I don't know all the in's and out's of this. It's only my second AG. I was thinking it literally said "Kill Everyone" in the opening post somewhere.

outrageous theory crafting time

aker is a banker right, but think of it this way,
he might also be a spy for a faction and have a passive that can detect the faction of the customer.

Kitty, selling something that protects you from pickpoketing twice for 20 gil, Why waste your gil on that. Its an instant x2pickpocket. Total Scam.