Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

so wait... that means if after this.. if either an assassin or a templar dies... the game will be finished right?
Yeah ;_;

so...

Noex - bought page - templar
Seraph - bought page - assassin
Arachna - bought page - templar
Crazy - bought page - unknown
Stein - didn't afford it - templar
Xiga - bought page - unknown
Auron - bought page - assassin
-------------
Any information about the two unknown would be appreciated <3
If one of them is the templar one is the assassins I will laugh if they do a double K.O rawr

Rawr, since Crazy is a merchant, that would leave only Xiga. I'm not sure why a merchant would like that page, but it's ok. But see? It wasn't so hard telling everyone who bought the pages, now was it?

Xiga

I am not an assasin D;> Come on... >:

Eh... I bought the codex page because I had a deal with arachna, to buy it for her to get information. However she died before that, and she said that ; If I die, try to get mine and try to keep it for as long as you can. If you happen to find ouwt who has the apple, contact VivaLaPony Oneechan... However I didnt get to know, before Stein got to know.. So :( I have nothing T^T And well, since Auron said Stein had the apple, you already know that..

It also turned out that Arachna was a templar (which was unexpected).. i thought she was an neutral or assasin >:
.... Hmm that is all that I can say as my defence >:

(Fever is gone xP)

I am not an assasin D;> Come on... >:
Ok.

Eh... I bought the codex page because I had a deal with arachna, to buy it for her to get information. However she died before that, and she said that ; If I die, try to get mine and try to keep it for as long as you can. If you happen to find ouwt who has the apple, contact VivaLaPony Oneechan... However I didnt get to know, before Stein got to know.. So I have nothing T^T And well, since Auron said Stein had the apple, you already know that..
Right, buying a super expensive Codex for someone you don't know just to get a piece of intel you didn't get. Why would you contact Onee-chan afterwards? Isn't he just a merchant? And what do you get from those Codex pages anyway, no one said that before.

It also turned out that Arachna was a templar (which was unexpected).. i thought she was an neutral or assasin >:
.... Hmm that is all that I can say as my defence >:
Now that's... shocking. If you thought she was an assassin, why would you help her?

Xiga

You know my personal goal? Help the Assasins. I thought she was one..

It wasnt super expencve. I started off with the most Florins of all, in the game. I had more f than I need as my other personal goal.

If you want I can post my Rolesheet. It will proove you stuff.. I think?
And yes, I was desperate to get the codex, because I was desperate for any intell, and she was the only contact I had. Itw as one condition, a condition which I could afford. but I screwed up with that deal :/
Oh well..

You can post your rolesheet... I have, and it would help prove your innocence if you actually are~ but I can't say it will make everyone believe you, especially if you omit anything.

There is a reason why people don't go on revealing their roles in the discussion thread Xiga. That's not how AGs should be played, and Shadow has already payed for it.

Xiga

I know, But I want to survive, you know? And if that is the only way to keep you all from voting on me, I need to, right? Because I sinceirly don't want to die D:>