Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

i know for a fact you have the apple, and for a fact that you are the leaders of the templar, three codex pages go along way,.

one i got from Separh when died, one from arachna when i killed her and bought one.

i know for a fact you have the apple, and for a fact that you are the leaders of the templar, three codex pages go along way,.

one i got from Separh when died, one from arachna when i killed her and bought one.
So? I'm pretty sure nobody but the assassins care about who the templars are.

Stein

The doctor is in.

Now there's a saying that we have where I come from, back in my hometown. "Yeah, it's not good to air someone's dirty laundry, but definitely don't air your own when you still got skid marks on it."

It's like the disgruntled employee or the child on the playground who didn't get his turn on the swings.

Now, I know you feel special and all for that but: We had our 3 Codex pages a day before. We knew we wouldn't be able to get to Arachna in time, and thus you'd have them, so we decided not to cry over spilled milk.

If this is a last ditch effort to raise a little bit of hell, I can tell you right now, I don't really care. It's a little entertaining actually.

Just letting the assassins know.
Riiiiggghht. That's a bold faced lie if I've ever seen one.

Let's break it down. GOW, if I'm not mistaken, said one of the factions (The "Assassin's" of the game), would know each other, correct?
Well, I can guarantee you that the Templar's didn't know each other, I have proof of that. Neither did the City Guards. The Merchant's didn't either. That only leaves the Assassin's. So, you didn't have to state that to the "remaining" Assassin's, you're just doing it to call me out, and in the hopes that I'll get defensive or some other cowardly reaction. But, a message just came in, and it says "That's not how I operate."

Now there's a saying that we have where I come from, back in my hometown. "Yeah, it's not good to air someone's dirty laundry, but definitely don't air your own when you still got skid marks on it."

It's like the disgruntled employee or the child on the playground who didn't get his turn on the swings.

Now, I know you feel special and all for that but: We had our 3 Codex pages a day before. We knew we wouldn't be able to get to Arachna in time, and thus you'd have them, so we decided not to cry over spilled milk.

If this is a last ditch effort to raise a little bit of hell, I can tell you right now, I don't really care. It's a little entertaining actually.
how much fun would it be if i didn't raise hell ? gotta go out in style, just like you :)

Edit: I'll make a promise on this one, i am no assassin, which you will see if i get lynched. and where did i say remaining ? as if i was one ? I said just letting the assassins know. Try harder please QQ

Stein

The doctor is in.
how much fun would it be if i didn't raise hell ? gotta go out in style, just like you :)
It's good you want to be like me, because let's be honest, everybody does. But sit back, you still need a few lessons in poise, tact, decorum, and real style. Not faux style. You're still a little wet behind the ears.

And where as yours was just a last ditch effort, a "If I'm going down, you're going down with me" (Much like the monster in LOTR that Gandolf took out when it tried to drag him down [Sweet, I'm Gandolf now!]), I usually don't get unclassy. Pinky up.

It's good you want to be like me, because let's be honest, everybody does. But sit back, you still need a few lessons in poise, tact, decorum, and real style. Not faux style. You're still a little wet behind the ears.

And where as yours was just a last ditch effort, a "If I'm going down, you're going down with me" (Much like the monster in LOTR that Gandolf took out when it tried to drag him down [Sweet, I'm Gandolf now!]), I usually don't get unclassy. Pinky up.
i can asure, i'm gandalf in this situation, theres a reason, i saved an art merchant in the day post yesterday:) , just saying.

Stein

The doctor is in.

Edit: I'll make a promise on this one, i am no assassin, which you will see if i get lynched. and where did i say remaining ? as if i was one ? I said just letting the assassins know. Try harder please QQ
You kind of don't have to say "remaining" it's kind of implied, since at least Ezio has been lynched. Remaining = less than the original number of subjects and/or items in the original count.