Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Xiga

Sorry for unactiveness and sheepy ness.. Ive caught a bad fever an thus the reaason im not on... So... The reason i vote for auron is that i was asked and what crazy said (though i dont agree to 100) and according to lilys list crazy posted more than auron... Just saying xC

im back to bed.. Probobly gonna let the vote stay. First pm's. Again sorry xC

Sorry for unactiveness and sheepy ness.. Ive caught a bad fever an thus the reaason im not on... So... The reason i vote for auron is that i was asked and what crazy said (though i dont agree to 100) and according to lilys list crazy posted more than auron... Just saying xC

im back to bed.. Probobly gonna let the vote stay. First pm's. Again sorry xC

i take no offense don't be sorry, It's a game we all wanna win, if it helps you win, i'd do the same in your position.

Edit: [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] P.S hope you feel better !

We need Emmie here ;A; her ability to herd sheeps is godlike!
Nope, I didn't manage to lead a single lynch this game. Batman AG was easier, since I was practically doing whatever I wanted there and dictated who gets to live and who dies. Then Seraph did a stupid mistake and cost Joker's life >.>

Only cuz people are scared of her :O
But, but... Emmie stopped devouring the flesh of her murdered victims >.<

You have lost most of the scary aura you have I guess Emmie. =/ I still remember trying to lynch a confirmed bad guy, and more then half the game sheeped your random vote
Meh, I guess I try only when I'm a baddie. This game I took it quite easy on my mind and didn't even try hard. Rawr, for the first two days I was just glimpsing over the posts.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
@Sanae clearly you misunderstood, i dont see why he would start with so much money

And id be glad to trade rolesheets shadow, considering you can manipulate the votes big time, im asuming your the reason forthe double lynch, which is a major Theart if you ask me, and people have already voted me, So no thanks, I see right now, your the biggest threat in the game being able to pretty much control the lynch.

I can't double lynch somebody, I gave up my role sheet you can see my abilities. Your just spouting off baseless asumptions trying to save yourself sense you are in danger of being lynched your self.

Also you haven't been all that active either, besides when your acusing people and making up things about them.

I can't double lynch somebody, I gave up my role sheet you can see my abilities. Your just spouting off baseless asumptions trying to save yourself sense you are in danger of being lynched your self.

Also you haven't been all that active either, besides when your acusing people and making up things about them.
Wouldn't you protect yourself too ? thats all im gonna say. considering i need not say anymore, its a game don't take it personal.''

Edit: and who says you didn't delete an ability ? you already have a lynch helping ability, who says you dont have another ? i'm sorry its hard for me to believe you only have 1 ability. if i'm mistakin sorry. Only the end day post will tell.

Stein

The doctor is in.
Meeh I was sheeping but I think we should kill off the one with voting manipulation~
His vote manipulation can't cause double lynches though. That's something that would have been posted in his character sheet.

@ Auron - Rina was the one with ability to double lynch somebody. And it said so in her character sheet.

I'm realizing that most of these assumptions on Shadow are just from a misunderstanding.

His vote manipulation can't cause double lynches though. That's something that would have been posted in his character sheet.

@ Auron - Rina was the one with ability to double lynch somebody. And it said so in her character sheet.

I'm realizing that most of these assumptions on Shadow are just from a misunderstanding.
I think it was Stein, but either way, i think the damage is done, And not much i can do now but say, better him than me.

Stein

The doctor is in.
Hmm, i guess so, but thats alright, :)
Hmm....that's just a little cold-blooded. And yes, this game is all about just that. But, we usually do it in secret, with stealth, and occasionally drop a well-placed bomb. You've just dropped a tact and poise, and are just going in for the proverbial and literal kill, huh? Disregarding that you actually have little to fear from him (b/c of you being on your high horse about sheepers and calling them out in a passive aggressive way).

Hmm....that's just a little cold-blooded. And yes, this game is all about just that. But, we usually do it in secret, with stealth, and occasionally drop a well-placed bomb. You've just dropped a tact and poise, and are just going in for the proverbial and literal kill, huh? Disregarding that you actually have little to fear from him (b/c of you being on your high horse about sheepers and calling them out in a passive aggressive way).
I think i dropped a well place bomb, nuff said.