Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Sanae

Staff member
Those too ofc xD They may also may not know much of the theme and don't want to post due to it not being contributing to the game.. So, it's pretty tricky with going after inactives.. Some of the time, the inactives are inactive due to not being to get on lol

Another reason some may go after inactives is that there seems to be a lesser chance of killing off an important player to the game? Err that can go both ways.. Bad and good xD;

As for Misaka, I think I'll trust in Viva-Tan ^__^ I mean, wasn't it he who went up against Sereph (Am I spelling usernames right >_>) in the first place ^__^?

I still stick by Assassins being first priority :\ Isn't Assassin Games built around killing the Assassin (s) o.o? As for the Templars' all we can do is protect ourselves against them if they are to target us..

Is it possible that their can be assassin merchants? Could be something worth looking into, methinks.. Unless it was said otherwise.. :hmm:

In the real game you play as an Assassin (Ezio//Seraph) But its all a matter of perspective really~
No its not... to dumb down the story, the assassins is freedom fighters with superpowers and templars is rich old men with money and power and ambitions to take over the world. It's not a matter of perspective, but moral and understanding.

In modern day time, you could use this example.
Assassins is a terrorist group branded evil by an corrupt government which is the templars thats trying to take over the Earth.. If you run around in the streets in the game, you can hear the propaganda from the templar's every 15 seconds or so, depending on where you are.

Also
AC = Altair + Desmond
AC 2 = Ezio + a short mission as Altair + Desmond
AC Brotherhood = Ezio + Desmond

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
No its not... to dumb down the story, the assassins is freedom fighters with superpowers and templars is rich old men with money and power and ambitions to take over the world. It's not a matter of perspective, but moral and understanding.

In modern day time, you could use this example.
Assassins is a terrorist group branded evil by an corrupt government which is the templars thats trying to take over the Earth.. If you run around in the streets in the game, you can hear the propaganda from the templar's every 15 seconds or so, depending on where you are.

Also
AC = Altair + Desmond
AC 2 = Ezio + a short mission as Altair + Desmond
AC Brotherhood = Ezio + Desmond
Yeah it amazes me how many people have no idea about anything about assassins creed in this game.
So that means Templars are the assassins of AG then.

Butcher Knife- Wounds target. 15fl

Sultan's Knife- Wounds target. 15fl

Scimitar- Injures target. 35fl

Condottiero War Hammer- Injures target. 35fl

Come on people. Dirt cheap here.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
So that means Templars are the assassins of AG then.
Actually, he confirmed nothing. Just because the game is one way, doesn't mean the AG is the same.
Example: I did a Futurama AG where the Planet Express Crew were the assassins.
Honestly, Look at your goal. If you think one side will affect you from getting it, they are your enemies. If not, then they aren't.
For me, the assassins were my enemies because I had to kill Ezio. Now that its done, I had hoped they would leave me alone.

Avan/GoW got annoyed people didn't believe the Templars were evil in the video games.
Which, honestly, it meh from what I remember.

Templars seek the ideal word, which they will do any means to get. They believe control is the best way, whereas the assassins believe that every man has the right to a choice. Ironically, if I remember right, the Templars are atheists but have controlled religion over the years as it is one of the most powerful things in the word.

So pretty much they use evil ways to obtain a peaceful world, but in peace it is a world were man has no control.

Day 5 Long Post
1485 Venezia

The bloodied guard hobbled towards the nearest doctor he could find. He was gasping for air at regular intervals as every step he took seemed to rob him of all the energy in his body. The people cleared the way for him to walk past, many gawked at him but none lent him a hand. The relationship between the people of Venezia and the city guards was tepid at best. The ruling class of Venezia oppressed the lower class to no end and the guards were there task masters.
The guard finally reached the doctor and asked for a remedy to his wounds.

“Oh my, your life is nearing it's end my dear sir. But lucky for you I have the finest cures in all of Venezia. This here Elixir of Life shall do the job quite nicely.”
“Good, then hand it over this instant. Time is wasting.”
“Wait a second dear customer, I must charge you the modest price of 30 florins for this fine quality medicine. I believe you are in no position to barter with me,” the doctor said slyly.
“Is that all? I have exactly 30 florins on me.”

The guard reached for his money pouch, but his relieved expression turned into one of distress.

“My money...! It's gone?! Where did it disappear to, I know I had 30 florins in this pouch!”
“Dear customer, if you have no money, I'm afraid I cannot sell you my goods.”
“Quiet you! I'm a member of the city guard. I'll make sure the doge personally pays for this medicine later with interest! Just hand over the elixir!”

The distressed guard was flying into a frenzy when a dagger pierced him in the back. His body could no longer handle any more blood loss and went into convulsions. Not much later, he died of too much blood loss.

“Good lord... The citizens of Venezia are utterly barbaric. Curse the heavens for forcing to be in to such a situation that I must seek shelter in such a city.”
The man had watched the entire scene unfold, and walked away in disgust.
“Guards being slaughtered, thieves running amok, and utter lack of royalty and nobles walking in it's streets. Venezia is clearly inferior to Firenze.”

The man began to seethe as he walked towards an intersection of paths.

“Curse the Assassin's for foiling our plans,” he muttered as he halted next to a scaffolding.
But unbeknownst to him, a man stood atop that scaffolding. That man leapt down and landed atop the seething man, snapping his spine as a result. Before the man could feel the pain resonate throughout his body, his throat was slit, and the assaulter ran away.

Somewhere nearby Lorenzo de' Medici walked through the street with the Doge and his personal guard. But they were stopped by a beautiful woman overflowing with sexuality.

“Hello there boys, you don't mind if I put on a little show for you, do you?”
“We're on official business, move out of the way!,” the guard shouted at the woman.

But she merely ignored his words and began to dance. The utterly seductive and sinful dance captured the full of attention of the men at hand. All were distracted when suddenly a sword pierced through Lorenzo's body.
The last word to come out his mouth was “What..?” as he collapsed to the ground. The owner of the sword pulled it out from Lorenzo's lifeless body and vaulted away.

The most of the personal guard surrounded and grabbed hold of the woman.
“You shall pay for your actions today!”
“I had no part in this. Unhand me this instant!”
“SILENCE!”
The woman's body became a pincushion for the swords of the guards.

One of the guards had taken up chase on Lorenzo's murderer. But he lost sight of him in no time at all. As he searched around fruitlessly, he came across a man attempting to strike down another man. That required his immediate attention so he gave up on the chase.​