Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
*sighs*

.___.

Iammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm selling Heavy Sheaths and Smoke Bomb Bags~ Get them now.. Or I will throwthem away or whatever :'D 20 florins~

Lul, Avan selling something that forum people should know for monehs. If you'd read the thread more carefully and not only my posts, you'd read often mentions of Wolf and Aker having some drama that day. There was even a thread about what happened somewhere around before it was closed.

I guess thats good.

Also; I wasn't asking you Avan, I was looking for answers from Emeralda herself.
Okay; I will look back into that again, seeing as I apparently overlooked something, to see if I could get some answers. On a other note, I wouldn't have been able to know whatever information you say I should have known for months.. It has only been 6 days.

Well, that would be my list of people to kill today. All 3 are using their abilities, yet barely post anything. And since they are still unknowns because of how little they post, it's worth a try.

For today's deaths:
the fag that killed Viva should commit suicide, he was the most active person in the game that actually tried
Rina's death, ehh, not my doing
Arachna was quite random I think
I'm sorry that I'm so inactive but I've got nothing to talk about. Plus I've got 5 or 6 RPs going on that require me to post at the least every two days. That keeps me kind of busy.

Okay; I will look back into that again, seeing as I apparently overlooked something, to see if I could get some answers. On a other note, I wouldn't have been able to know whatever information you say I should have known for months.. It has only been 6 days.
It was 2 days ago or so >.>

I swear I have the worst luck ever in this AG. >___> And who killed Viva, seriously, the place is so dead now.

---
Medicines for 40f or less
Elixirs, one left, 60f or less

I'm willing to go as low as needed, seeing how my previous transactions have failed so badly. >_>

Sanae

Staff member
Methinks the assassins got to him :\ He was hot on their trails so they pounced >_< Question is, who was all up in his grill the most...

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Well, that would be my list of people to kill today. All 3 are using their abilities, yet barely post anything. And since they are still unknowns because of how little they post, it's worth a try.

For today's deaths:
the fag that killed Viva should commit suicide, he was the most active person in the game that actually tried
Rina's death, ehh, not my doing
Arachna was quite random I think
Why am I on that list? and I have yet to use an ability or buy anything the only thing I've done is participate in the votes and discuss here. I gain nothing from attacking people since my only goals are survive and keep some money.

Anyone up for killing Wolfnagi for bringing grudges into the game? Yes, he used 5 throwing knives at once. Kamil, you're being a spoilsport.

I still find it suspitious, and since we don't have much more to go on, on anyone else..

I am just wondering exactly what YOU meant with this @Emeralda. Because I want to know WHO bought the five throwingknifes from Zombeh, and who used them all at once. How you know it, and why you decided, despite no one asking about anything that had with knifes to do.

Hmm..
Ive looked back as far as page 36. I have not seen anything that went on between Kitty and Wolfnagi. And that was way before then hours before this post.

Rawr, I guess you weren't online, like 10 hours ago. You'd see a drama between Aker and Wolf, but yeah, it was dusted below the carpet now.
It was 2 days ago or so >.>
I looked way past day two, and two days ago. And way past 10 hours, and I couldn't find it. If I am blind about it, will you link me to a post?
I don't have much more to say. I just want to hear your side of the story, since that woke my suspicions against you.

I'm sorry if I come out rude now.. But can please Emeralda answer this?
Also, how would she know? The target could already have been injured. Thus only needing two knifes. Maybe it was something else? Why Wolfnagi? How can she be so sure it was a he that did it? Why did she lie about the time? Etcetcetc. I am just wanting something to happen, so we don't end up like we did the other day. Dead day with no one or nothing to discuss.
I won't vote for you, since I don't see a reason to for now. But since that post woke questions in me, I need them to be answered. Prefferebly by Emeralda her self.

Sanae

Staff member
[MENTION=1265]Crazy[/MENTION]: You may have to wait until tomorrow ^^ Emmie's in a way different time zone xD

Hmmm, guesses could always be made, but that's all they will be :\ Alot of people seemed to have question Viva alot.. Even after the one he was looking at was proven to be an assassin o_O That just strikes me as off o.o