Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Not that I know of, though most robberies are like 10-20f from the looks of it, so if only one person robs you, its basically the same as buying the item from Aker.
So, not exactly a great service xD

Good Morning everyone (At least in my timezone)! Quite a discussion you got there! So... who is right and who is wrong? Only the Day post may give the answers, eh?

I see that our Guard Captain is going for a Rah Strategy, good luck for that one. Meanwhile, we see that a Doctor appeared and a second arms-dealer started to offer his wares. Nice. I sense some more cash transactions coming up. Did I catch what I missed accurately?

Also, Crestham seems to have really wanted to add "ninja" to my previous post regarding him, so I guess I'll say "Hi" to you guys for him. Ah, Doctor and Arms Dealers, mind if you guys PM me what your wares are with prices? I'd like to know how the commerce economy is doing.

Not that I know of, though most robberies are like 10-20f from the looks of it, so if only one person robs you, its basically the same as buying the item from Aker.
So, not exactly a great service xD
Well, it depends. People know the merchants with the exception of aker will have lots of f's thus aim for them with pick pockets. getting money and surviving is the goal to merchants, thus for people who likes to bully the people who have roles that can't defend themselves properly is a risk.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Well, it depends. People know the merchants with the exception of aker will have lots of f's thus aim for them with pick pockets. getting money and surviving is the goal to merchants, thus for people who likes to bully the people who have roles that can't defend themselves properly is a risk.
Adding this:

Even monk need florins.............

Stein

The doctor is in.
Okay, let's put it this way. You kill me, a goodie. And after you see that I am a goodie, will you believe my words back then <.<
I'm still wondering what a "goodie" constitutes. Because someone, a few pages ago, established that the Templars didn't have to kill everyone else, just the Assassin's. Which is what the City Guards have to do also. So, my guess was by that account, didn't that almost put them on the same level? I mean unless the Templars did start killing non-Assassin's and such.

I'm still just a bit confused on what our perception of the Templars should be. >.< This day's been too long. Too much thinking XD

I'm still wondering what a "goodie" constitutes. Because someone, a few pages ago, established that the Templars didn't have to kill everyone else, just the Assassin's. Which is what the City Guards have to do also. So, my guess was by that account, didn't that almost put them on the same level? I mean unless the Templars did start killing non-Assassin's and such. I'm still just a bit confused on what our perception of the Templars should be. >.< This day's been too long. Too much thinking XD
This is more from the game. Assassin's are good. City guards were with the templars, and templars are bad

Note that for the Assassins to win, they ONLY need to take out all the Templars, no one else. As for the City guards, either all the assassins, or less then 2 in the Wanted List. As for Templars, either the Assassins OR make their number EQUAL TO or MORE THAN the NON-Templars. The Assassins got a condition that usually fits a normal side (Eliminate this faction), the Templars also got an Eliminate, but ALSO a Less-Than-Or-Equal-To Condition. I wonder how many people overlooked that part. It also says in the First post that the Templars sought world peace THROUGH SUBJUGATION! Now, tell me if this dictarorial aspect isn't bad.

Meh it doesn't really matter. This is basically how it's seen by all the players. Or at least for me.

Assasins = Templars are evil. Guards are threats. Everyone else is neutral until they start attacking us.
Templars: Assasins are evil. Guards are possible allies. Everyone else is possible threat.
Guards: Assasins are evil. Templars possible allies. Everyone else is neutral. Wanted people are also evil.
Everyone Else: Everyone else is neutral until they start trying to kill us off.

On an off note. Prices have been reduced even more. Come and get them.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Its all up to us really:
Templars - Their condition makes them seem bad, however they don't have to follow it and it doesn't appear like they are.
Assassins - Inactives give money to the assassins + goals make it Assassins vs everyone (don't include citizens and neutrals, since they just have their own stuff). Seems extremely unfair that if the baddies were the templars, they get the assistance of the City Guard.

Its obvious that the evil group is picked by whichever we choice to support. Assassins can be evil if we decide to make them that way. Templars can be evil if we decide to make them that way.

Seraph Lucis Eli said:
Note that for the Assassins to win, they ONLY need to take out all the Templars, no one else. As for the City guards, either all the assassins, or less then 2 in the Wanted List. As for Templars, either the Assassins OR make their number EQUAL TO or MORE THAN the NON-Templars. The Assassins got a condition that usually fits a normal side (Eliminate this faction), the Templars also got an Eliminate, but ALSO a Less-Than-Or-Equal-To Condition. I wonder how many people overlooked that part. It also says in the First post that the Templars sought world peace THROUGH SUBJUGATION! Now, tell me if this dictarorial aspect isn't bad.
Just a note, me and my people are AND not or. We have to kill all the assassins no matter what.

Also, if Lorenzo would also contact me with an ID I must arrange a protection detail...

Stein

The doctor is in.

......you do realize that the opening paragraph was written from the point of view from the Assassin's. Which means it would be biased, right?

And, a few people pointed out that the Templars conditions had an or in there. Therefore, the Templars didn't have to do it.

But still, the citizens in the game saw the Assassin's as bad, for the most part. I can't tell you how many times I had to outrun guards because they suddenly started suspecting me of being an Assassin ( I mean, yeah, I kinda was. But hey! They don't know how I live! I could've been just herp derp walking along. But anywho.....I digress)