Yoshi Here

King Yoshi

More Human Than Human
hey dudes and ladies, it's me yoshi, some of you may know me from AT or SSA. If you don't its cool, you're not missing out on anything.

well here's some stuff about me, im 22 male i live in the sunshine state (Florida) which is really ironic since i haven't seen a nice sunny day in weeks. my hobbies are bmx, cars, music (DJing mostly), and anime (duh). i haven't actually watched an anime in years, but when i did i watch Gundam, Initial D, Lucky Star, Samurai Champloo, and a few others i can't remember. I was pretty open to anything so i've seen it all for the most part.

Thats it i think, im pretty odd and stuff but im pretty nice from what im told. Looking forward to posting here.

If there are any other questions ask away.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, Lucky Star, normally I'd say it would be awkward, but for some reason I find it quite fitting with this persona. Rawr, you should totally watch Code Geass and Madoka~

King Yoshi

More Human Than Human
Rawr, Lucky Star, normally I'd say it would be awkward, but for some reason I find it quite fitting with this persona. Rawr, you should totally watch Code Geass and Madoka~
thanks for the kind welcomes everyone, i've seen Code Geass and i did like it, haven't heard of Madoka :huuh:

Hallo!

Were you bmxer_yoshi from when I was going through the Show Yourself thread? :*blush:

Anyway, welcome, and I hope you enjoy yourself here!