Who is the Best Anime Character ever created ?

Archangel

To me the best Anime Character ever made has to be Luffy from One Piece. Luffy is the man he is funny and serous . He wont anyone mess with his namaka and you d be a fool to try. To me Luffy has the whole package he is everything i look for in a anime charcter. His goffyness to his unstopable will puts him on top of the list in my book.

The main character of Marchen Awakens Romance is similar to him.

The coolest character to me would be Van of Fanelia from Escaflowne the anime, in the manga he's a total asshole. He's willing to lose so much and continue to live, and the way he's able to cope with everything is pretty impressive.

For me, the best anime character ever created is Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny).
She's kind, intelligent, brave & pretty. Plus, she's got such a wonderful voice.
Absolutely perfect. Always calm & composed in evry situation & never losing hope no matter how bad the situation seems.
She's definitely a one-of-a-kind great idol...

Black Cat main character is cooler than he is, Kuro-Neko is the only thing I can remember about his name. He's pretty badass too, considering his past and in the beginning he snaps a little becoming scary!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lorthimyer @ 3-2-2007 @ 10:44 PM) [snapback]3991[/snapback]</div>
Black Cat main character is cooler than he is, Kuro-Neko is the only thing I can remember about his name. He's pretty badass too, considering his past and in the beginning he snaps a little becoming scary![/b]
His name's Train Heartnet.
I agree with you, he's definitely cool & handsome too...