Who are you?

Archangel

This is something i saw on another forum and i thought it was cool so i decided to make the topic. Ok here it goes, frist just say 3 things about yourself (watever you want) and/or just anwer the question below. I ll go first.

1.) Im a Otaku who loves watching anime and reading manga
2.) I love to hear amd play music
3.) i think im just a regular guy who like to make people laugh and have a good time.

Here are three question if you would like to answer or just say just say wat you want about yourself.
1.) where are you from?
2.) why are you here?
3.) What are you actually looking for from this site ?

Here i go.
1.) Im from CT but im currently going to school in Miami
2.) To have fun and have a blast while talking about anime or other things.
3.) To make it one of the best while having a blast. Just to have a great time with the members is all a Admin. could wish for.

i can say three things about myself...

1-i love watching anime,reading manga and reading books
2-i like to draw and listening to rock&metal music
3-i love animals very much (i have a turtle,some fish and a bird but my favorite animal is dog)

1.) I really love anime
2.) love to play my guitar and other instruments
3.) love jazz music for sure
4.) I really like to draw
5.) i am trained in kendo and martial arts

1.) I am from St.louis mo
2.) i am here cuz i love anime and all that just like anyone else i hope..

Alright lets see, 3 things about myself......

1. Anime is my life and manga is slowly but surely becoming a part of it as well
2. I love all animals and nature in general
3. I have so many interests its unreal and makes choosing a future career all the more difficult

Answers to the questions.....

1. I am from Long Island,NY but I moved and have lived in FL for over 8 years now
2. I'm here to talk about anime and other things with fellow anime fans and to make friends

Swiss

function Swiss()
1.) I'm from the caribbean?
2.) I'm here because I like u guys, and the forum and also because I only see my girlfriend on weekends, so I need something to occupy my time?
3.) I'm looking to become a moderator on this site and also to talk, have fun and share my knowledge ?

Archangel

DuDe..........Your Black!!!!!!!!! WoW !!!!!!!!! MAN!! .....................................................
can I have your Autograph ???? PLEASE!!!!!!!! >.<......

Archangel

LOL yea i new that i was just joking to see wat Nori would say . I mean im a admin how would i not know wat Nori looks like LOL but it was funny tho . LOL

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 3-20-2007 @ 10:09 PM) [snapback]5143[/snapback]</div>
LOL yea i new that i was just joking to see wat Nori would say . I mean im a admin how would i not know wat Nori looks like LOL but it was funny tho . LOL[/b]
Especially since I have a picture in a stickied thread on this forum.

Archangel

also cuz of facebook pluss i also do talk to you about everyday . Yeah that would be bad if i didnt know that. It would be like if you didnt know i was Puetro Rican LOL
Also Nori is Cuban / African American I bet yall didnt know that........even tho its on the site. lmao

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (siehydra @ 3-21-2007 @ 6:03 PM) [snapback]5167[/snapback]</div>
lol............. to see his reaction huh? >.> i already knew you knnew.... or did i? god im confusing myself lol.[/b]
You're a weird one too. Or maybe I'm the weird one, and I see everyone as weird, but they're really normal!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ 3-21-2007 @ 6:11 PM) [snapback]5168[/snapback]</div>
You're a weird one too. Or maybe I'm the weird one, and I see everyone as weird, but they're really normal!!!!![/b]
There is no such thing as normal.

1. I'm part Indian, English and African.
2. I am a funny guy.
3. I am more of a indoors guy rather than outdoors.

1. I'm from London.
2. I was here for the downloads but now I'm here to talk with the people who share the same interests in me.

Hi,

I am new to this site....

Basically, I am a anime lover, i like to collect anime...
Recently i am into PSP and NDS too..
Not so sure whether manga and comic are the same..
I am more to chinese comic....

Hope to make some friends here...
c.u

Hi,,

Sorry... forgot to mention my race.....i am a chinese "Male"....