Whats the difference between an intro and spam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:King of spam has entered the building! All personal shall evacuate the forum in an unorganized fashion and run like hell. This is soo not a drill! I repeat, for your sake and mine.....ME WANTS THAT MILKSHAKE!!! (And I specifically mean the one which involves substituting milk with ice cream and having cookies on top! =P ).........I mean, hi there!^^ Me is king of spam Bardon as my username states me so! :pObviously I'm a newbie here but not anywhere else me is. lol So yeah I found this site interesting and if my busyness doesn't kill me first then I probably shall be sticking around here as this is an affiliate of AC! xDHope we can get along and may I do not end up with the same likelihood of getting banned as those bad spammers....:whistling: *Infiltration successful*

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I'm the milkshake man. Anyhow, welcome aboard my castle/ship/yard. It's a transformer. Stick around or your Blue Eyes White Dragon will be skinned alive so I can have a new spiffy leather jacket. :thumbsup:

[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 32166"']me ish a greater spammer than you are XDanyway welcome to AT xD[/quote]LIES!! I has my spam king trophy to prove my significance! xD (not to mention my spam king crown lol) [quote name='"Anakin Skywalker' date=' post: 32167"']No milkshake for you :whistling:lol, nice intro ^^Welcome to At and enjoy your stay
[/quote]I can always steal if one fails to cooperate....:ninja:[quote name='"Tempest ' date=' post: 32168"']I'm the milkshake man. Anyhow, welcome aboard my castle/ship/yard. It's a transformer. Stick around or your Blue Eyes White Dragon will be skinned alive so I can have a new spiffy leather jacket. :thumbsup:[/quote]
MILKSHAKE MAN!!! GIVE ME MY ICECREAM COOKIE SHAKE NAO!!!
Meh it still doesn't transform into a giant robot though....xD lol Also I fail to see how you would skin my blue eyes when it would nuke you at first sight!
Anyway do plz refrain from doing so, they are already an endangered species as it is!
[quote name='"Pangera"] Welcome to AT!!Enjoy your stay[/quote] [quote="Ulquiorra' date=' post: 32170"']lol Bardon u forgot to say ur a global mod at my site =PWelcome to the forum
[/quote]LOL I actually wanted to do my entry here as a humble forum spammer than a powah hungry mod....:teehee: Anyway thanks for the welcomes everyone!^^ I'll be sure to pop in every now and then whether its with OR without my other AC mates!

:sachiko:

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
[quote name='"Bardon' date=' post: 32171"'][quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 32166"']me ish a greater spammer than you are XDanyway welcome to AT xD[/quote]LIES!! I has my spam king trophy to prove my significance! xD (not to mention my spam king crown lol) [quote name='"Anakin Skywalker' date=' post: 32167"']No milkshake for you :whistling:lol, nice intro ^^Welcome to At and enjoy your stay
[/quote]I can always steal if one fails to cooperate....:ninja:[quote name='"Tempest ' date=' post: 32168"']I'm the milkshake man. Anyhow, welcome aboard my castle/ship/yard. It's a transformer. Stick around or your Blue Eyes White Dragon will be skinned alive so I can have a new spiffy leather jacket. :thumbsup:[/quote]
MILKSHAKE MAN!!! GIVE ME MY ICECREAM COOKIE SHAKE NAO!!!
Meh it still doesn't transform into a giant robot though....xD lol Also I fail to see how you would skin my blue eyes when it would nuke you at first sight!
Anyway do plz refrain from doing so, they are already an endangered species as it is!
[quote name='"Pangera"] Welcome to AT!!Enjoy your stay[/quote] [quote="Ulquiorra' date=' post: 32170"']lol Bardon u forgot to say ur a global mod at my site =PWelcome to the forum
[/quote]LOL I actually wanted to do my entry here as a humble forum spammer than a powah hungry mod....:teehee: Anyway thanks for the welcomes everyone!^^ I'll be sure to pop in every now and then whether its with OR without my other AC mates!
[/quote]LIES on niho i had 33 k posts >
pwndplus i am youger so i am faster >D

[quote name='"Tempest ' date=' post: 32173"']^ 33k of worthless posts. That 33k would amount to 0 here since spam doesn't count.
[/quote]Reverse pwned like a meteor! xD Also sachikot, I've been a spammer for over 2 years plus I have always used the loophole of making my spamming meaningful by frequently posting in random discussions! ;DAnd btw tempest, no I would not allow you to even use a finger of my blue eyes skin! =P (Unless you pay me)

Asch

Administrator
Staff member
Beware guys, he is a true spammer to the core, no denial in that, other than that, feel free to take his self proclaimed crown [jk] xD.

[quote name='"ShadowBlazer' date=' post: 32177"']Welcome to AT, I'm a YGO fan myself. So tell us about your spamming ways and your coat tails of doom.[/quote]Well for starters, I always bribe the mods/admins before going all out on spamming!
(Cookies/chocolate helps all the time! lol) Then as I said before, I pretend to be ontopic on convos when technically I would still be spamming. For instance, this convo we're having is basically my shameless way to bump the thread and spam for the sake of it!
Oh and as for my coat....on second thought, I rather skip that part for now....lol can't give tempest more ideas... >.>[quote name='"Asch' date=' post: 32178"']Beware guys, he is a true spammer to the core, no denial in that, other than that, feel free to take his self proclaimed crown [jk] xD.[/quote]Lol whats a crown supposed to be anyway other than an accessory? If I lose this one I can always have kaiba corp make another one! xD (Monetary benefits ftw!)

[quote name='"Super_e3' date=' post: 32180"']Welcome to AT Bardon
lol AT=Asch
JK I meant animetempest
[/quote]Lol AT also refers to AwesomeToons which apparently is dead...
(and it literally died 3-4 times in total! xD)And thanks!^^

[quote name='"FrankX' date=' post: 32182"']Yo Thar welcome to ATI'll be watching you o.olol jkwell have fun and enjoy =][/quote]Your rank states you to be the perverted leader of idiots I'm assuming....? o.o (j/k j/k)Lol thanks mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.