What is in your mind when i said... (Episode 1)

Okay, first of all, just thought this is a game:

I name a character from any anime (hopefully we know lot of anime :JFBQ00214070517A:), then make a simple opinion about that character. Who ever like the character, share your opinion. Who ever dislike the character or want to point out their character, just make the current character look really bad, then name a new character and give your opinion. To make an example, let me start first...:bingo:

Morisato Keichi from Ah! My Goddess.

This guy was a walking bad luck charm, but got very lucky to meet a goddess named Belldandy that fulfill his 'I wish a goddess like you could stay with me forever' wish come true. He is somewhat special, appreciate old stuff, good at mechanical, honest guy, straight forward, hardworking, but a looser in love.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
sorry didn't see the anime :(

so i'll say another character hmmm.....Akabane from GetBackers :p did anyone see it ?

even i did not watch the anime, and only read the manga once, so i did not recall any characters from it, sorry.

i don't want to appoint any character yet, let us wait for others opinion.

well... akabane ...hmmm... i liked him.... he is a little weird.... but smart... knows what he wants and doesn't care for anyone ... well of course.. he has no friends and doesn't let anyone stand in his way in doing what he wants....

as for another character... hmmm... since i am watching kuroshitsuji i will say Ciel Phantomhive :)