Was About Fucking Time :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='"Absolutezero645' date=' post: 37529"']Welcome to AT. Your intro was awesome and I love your sig btw.Have fun posting around.[/quote]Now I feel like I should get a throphy for best intro ever. Talk about a flipping ego here.Thanks, I hope to see you around more.

[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 37687"']Welcome to AT have fun and enjoy your stay here ;D[/quote]I will thanks for the welcome, hope yo see you around.

[quote name='"Arcsodeus' date=' post: 37940"']welcome to AT.... enjoy your stay and make some friends[/quote][quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 37944"']
Welcome to AT ^^
~Enjoy your stay and Have Fun~
[/quote]Thank you, I will and hope to see you around.

[quote name='"Arcsodeus' date=' post: 38450"']oh you will see me around..... albeit not much[/quote]Seeing someone around a little is better then nothing.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
You had what was quite possibly the best intro I've seen on here, well done good sir, well done.I'm the Co-Owner, but I haven't been around due to the fact I don't have internet more than 25% of the time. When am I getting it? Don't fucking know, but it should be soon.And if there are going to be any armed assaults, you bet your ass I'll be the first one in.

[quote name='"ZeroKnight' date=' post: 39590"']You had what was quite possibly the best intro I've seen on here, well done good sir, well done.I'm the Co-Owner, but I haven't been around due to the fact I don't have internet more than 25% of the time. When am I getting it? Don't fucking know, but it should be soon.And if there are going to be any armed assaults, you bet your ass I'll be the first one in.[/quote]Nice meeting you. Hope to see you around more.

Status
Not open for further replies.