Valkyrie: Emerald beginning

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Alright. The intro cycle is pretty much finished, from where I'm looking, thank you Xiga... We can start pushing for action now, but do keep things reasonably paced, since according to [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION], we may have one more player coming aboard, and [MENTION=1219]Diva Elly[/MENTION] is absent for the week. Let's not leave them in the dust.

If no-one else begins in earnest, then I'll kick-start at my next opportunity.

"I'll see you buffoons at the first tee in twelve hours, fifty-six minutes."

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I already talked with Jest about it. I will talk with Sae today. So don't worry about it. At the end of this day we shall know if she ll join or not.
I bet she just needs to be reminded of it. <3 She is a busy girl after all.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Okay. For the time being, I'm sidelining Austin and Drew; getting next to no interaction with them. I'll start using them when things start getting well and truly hairy, or someone mentions the "SWAT truck" or the college campus in their post.

Just a little heads-up.

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
OKAY! Done my post, now just waiting for all you slowpokes people who need to post... So...
POST!!!
And I'll have a cup of tea and cookies whilst you're all doing so if you need to. xP

Xiga

I know, [MENTION=1372]RabidChoco[/MENTION]. Ive just been buisy Real life and with my roleplay -game-. I will post now. :c