Trinity Blood [SUB-EN]

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Trinity Blood??????????Genre: Action, Vampire, Supernatural[quote name='"MyAnimeList"]The background is in the distant future after the destruction brought about by Armageddon. The war between the vampires and the humans continue to persist. In order to protect the humans from the vampires' date=' Vatican has to rely on other allies to counter the situation. The protagonist, a priest called Peter Abel Nightroad, travels through the countries as a representative for the Vaticans. However, he is also part of "Ax", a special operations group controlled by the Cardinal Catherina. His encounter with a young girl called Esther will determine the struggle and survival between the human race and the vampires. [/quote'][hr]Video:Format: RMVB (RealMedia)Resolution: 704x396Codec: RV40Bit Rate: 329 KbpsOverall Bit Rate: 426 KbpsAudio:JapaneseChannel: 2 Channel (Stereo)Bit rate: 96.5 KbpsSample Rate: 44.1 KHzCodec: cookSubtitles:EnglishInternal -- HARD CODED[hr]Download:Total Episodes: 24Total Size: 1.77 GB Episode Duration: ~24 Minutes
JDownloader DLC:MediaFire:[attachment=2:Trinity Blood {SUB-EN}{RMVB}_MediaFire.dlc]MegaUpload:[attachment=4:Trinity Blood {SUB-EN}{RMVB}_MegaUpload.dlc]Episode 1: Flight Night (75.8 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 2: Witch Hunt (75.3 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 3: The Star of Sorrow I. City of Blood (76.1 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 4: The Star of Sorrow II. Hunter's Banquet (77.4 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 5: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (77.4 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 6: Sword Dancer (75.1 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 7: Never Land (74.7 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 8: Silent Noise (73.1 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 9: Overcount I. The Belfry of Downfall (75.6 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 10: Overcount II. Lucifer's Choice (77.1 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 11: From the Empire (74.8 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 12: The Ibelis I. Evening Visitors (74.8 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 13: The Ibelis II. Betrayal Blaze (74.8 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 14: The Ibelis III. A Mark of Sinner (75.7 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 15: The Night Lords I. The Return of Envoy (75.4 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 16: The Night Lords II. Twilight of the Capital (74.5 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 17: The Night Lords III. The Island of her Darling Children (74.4 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 18: The Night Lords IV. The Palace of Jade (77.3 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 19: The Night Lords V. A Start of Pilgrimage (77.2 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 20: The Throne of Roses I. Kingdom of the North (77.3 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 21: The Throne of Roses II. The Refuge (77.5 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 22: The Throne of Roses III. Lord of Abyss (75.6 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 23: The Crown of Thorns I. City in the Mist (75.9 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: FullEpisode 24: The Crown of Thorns II. The Lord of Oath (74.3 MB)MediaFire: FullMegaUpload: Full