The Sexy Thread

Lol, Tang.

I was suppose to go to 6 flags with my boys, but I was sleeping by the time they messaged me to go. Right now I'm debating if I should go anywhere, 8:45pm.
Damn you got me all excited, thinking you were near me... you're all the way on the east coast of the U.S. *sadface*

I would just relax the night away unless a hot chick wants to go out. Then clear your night lol

And yeah-Tang. Long time no drink.

I heard that everyone was getting a post count reset. For what reasons, I forget. Probably because the site itself is changing?

Is no one going to ask why the hell at-least hours last night worth of post and comments was suddenly erased of the forum.
What are you talking about guy
Damn you got me all excited, thinking you were near me... you're all the way on the east coast of the U.S. *sadface*

I would just relax the night away unless a hot chick wants to go out. Then clear your night lol

And yeah-Tang. Long time no drink.
Ah, yeah I live all the way on the East Coast. Not bad of a place, weather is shitty though, we get hit with all seasons bad.

And yeah, no girls for me recently. Been working a dead end 3rd shift job so I havent been going out much. Luckily I just got a new job, and you know what that means. New employees, new friends to make.

And I dont know about the whole post count thing.

Wow both of you guys I guess weren't on last night. Their was at-least 3 pages more of this thread when I went to sleep last night then there was when I woke up. Also my VMs were also gone. Not only this thread but 3 other threads as well.

Ah, yeah I live all the way on the East Coast. Not bad of a place, weather is shitty though, we get hit with all seasons bad.

And yeah, no girls for me recently. Been working a dead end 3rd shift job so I havent been going out much. Luckily I just got a new job, and you know what that means. New employees, new friends to make.

And I dont know about the whole post count thing.
Well that must be fun-new people and new acquaintances lol That opens possibilities. I think I will get some of that Tang right now.

There have been some issues with the site and they're being worked on, Denuo Prince. It isn't unusual to see some things disappear. They probably weren't purposely sliced, so just go with the flow.

Well that must be fun-new people and new acquaintances lol That opens possibilities. I think I will get some of that Tang right now.
Yup, especially if theyre female. Plus I'm sexy and their drawn to me anyways.

You know youre hot when you find hot woman around you that magically find some way to get within your proximity.

Yup, especially if theyre female. Plus I'm sexy and their drawn to me anyways.

You know youre hot when you find hot woman around you that magically find some way to get within your proximity.
True that, sir. However, I see you edited your post, putting in the correct *they're* instead of *their*. Nice try. lol