The Man they call Pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
@moi: The golden rule always applies. And i'm taking over, since his thread has 3 times as many questions as mine anyway.
................................................................................................................................................................
Fucking ninjas keep crushing my ego.
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] i believe the term i should use here is Trollololololo~

Yep you are right, but it's just that I'm too lazy and am slacking right now so yeah :XD:

@Pimp WTF? Then @Rascal's my granddaughter? ಠ____ರೃ

And come to think of it, you're my son-in-law, @Pimp.

[MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION]...happy family!!!

I'm a mom! But I'm still just a child my self.... :sigh:
But we had so much fun [MENTION=187]Laughing_gaara[/MENTION] ...dont reject your daughter

@Pimp How long have you been married to my daughter?
[MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION] ...i have been courting her since i first met her..we have been married since [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] left...Moi is back but like Gaara to so she said we can keep her!

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
daddy's married .__. ? but... he said... .... ... .. D< DADDY WHERES UR PIMP MENTALITY ?
Yes I am but apparently my husbands MIA so I'm kind of flirting on other guys lmao.

:me_gusta: I never said that I would accept you.

@dark_9tails ...i have been courting her since i first met her..we have been married since @moi left...Moi is back but like Gaara to so she said we can keep her!
[/QUOTE]

So Gaara's your mistress? *prepares knife*

Good thing moi is understanding or I would be a home wrecker :miss-bone-35: This family is gonna start getting inbred soon, I cant even remember who is my true father. Help me ma!!! >__<

noex1337

Emmie was here
[MENTION=187]Laughing_gaara[/MENTION]: Seriously, we can't figure it out either. [MENTION=22]Crom[/MENTION] is gonna have to hold a session of Maury so we can work this out.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Yes I am but apparently my husbands MIA so I'm kind of flirting on other guys lmao.
I never said that I would accept you.

@dark_9tails ...i have been courting her since i first met her..we have been married since @moi left...Moi is back but like Gaara to so she said we can keep her!
So Gaara's your mistress? *prepares knife*[/QUOTE]

[MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION] we cant go against [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]...it is a sin

.__________. why ish u ALL mad D: ?
lol no one is mad [MENTION=2035]:sachiko:[/MENTION]

Good thing moi is understanding or I would be a home wrecker :miss-bone-35: This family is gonna start getting inbred soon, I cant even remember who is my true father. Help me ma!!! >__<
@luaghing_gaara it is InfiniteMonkey[/COLOR]

Hmm, but they are part of Moi's harem sooooo......a harem within a harem?
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] Monkey! lol, mom is very popular :XD: I should start using an accent now in behalf of me heritage :)

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION] ..you should ask her is she is miserable

[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION] if it did that it would be in the Harem lol

Status
Not open for further replies.