The Last Coffin

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Ray']Was it Izuna? Argh. Fail~

I thought it's Obito. Now I know, Obito is Kakashi's mate long before 'aight?

--.--
[/QUOTE]

Sigh people...Whats wrong with you all?

Can't you guys just let obito R.I.P?

That fellow is dead gone and insignificant to the current plot. Leave him the heck alone already

Probably someone that strong enough to take Madara. That being said, Izuna is out of question since Madara now is far stronger than the old him. Hashirama is also out of question since he was sealed just like the other Hokage. RS? He will out from the jutsu soon he gain his sense. Just like Hanzo.

Member of Uzumaki clan is also impossible. Nothing really special about that clan. Obito? Don't even start with him. Why should Madara afraid of Obito? that guy was a failure as an Uchiha. If that REALLY is Obito, shouldn't he be more afraid of Itachi?

Jimzy

What I mean is the name. /dang.

I thought Madara's brother's name was Obito. f*ck.

Nothing special about the clan? Naruto is an Uzumaki? <.<

I guess Madara, if he really is Tobi (but I highly doubt that), is sealed or his abilities are somehow minimized.

Xeno

The Chosen One
[quote name='Graham Aker']My vote still goes for Madara being the last villain.

Personally the kabuto mumbo jumbo was a good refresher but...meh a side kick reminds side kick. I dont like him being all important from the blues.

His basically just a "in memory of orochimaru" character
[/QUOTE]

That why I always say "I want Orochimaru back!!!!!!"

Izuna is my best bet then the Uchiha ancestor or someone unrevealed in the series thus far.

I will never accept Obito or the Rikudo Seninn being options for who was in the 6th coffin. Frankly there is more evidence against either scenario than can actually be supported.

[quote name='Graham Aker']Kabuto is awesome. But still a imitation just with upgrades.

The reason why I love him is for two things. Bringing back a zombie army(ITACHI!!) and Manda 2.0[/QUOTE]

Yeah,Kabuto is just an ''improved imitation''(and he doesn't seem to be much improved as well)

Orochimaru was at least confident while Kabuto seems to be sort of a coward.

now,to the topic:

well,there is a lot of evidence that Tobi is really Madara.After all,he obviously knows very much about Uchichas and Konoha's history. Not to mention that he is rather old(as can be seen by his wrinkled face) and has got enough chakra to summon the Kyubi.

Also Tobi's sharingan mastery is high enough to control not only fourth mizukage Yagura but even Kyubi.

Only Madara was known to be capable of both(summoning Kyubi and truly controlling it with his sharingan).

Therefore I think that Izuna might be in the 6th coffin since he is pretty much the only one who could pose some threat for Madara

(so far as we know of course).I am ignoring ''Rikudo Sensei'' theory here as his body should have decayed long ago...there may be some bones left but it still seems too improbable that anyone would find them...

or it could always be the other way around(Tobi being Izuna while Madara's body is in that coffin).

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
TOBIOBITO... *shot* Kidding kidding xD ~

Hmm it's quite plausible that it is indeed Izuna Uchiha in the sixth coffin. I'm just hoping it's not an overthetopomgtheyturnedsupersaiyan9000 kinda thing though ;_;

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
I think the person in the coffin is either the real Uchiha Madara or Rikudou Sennin himself. I understand Kakashi's argument that there shouldn't be any DNA left laying around for Orochi-Kabuto to resurrect him, but don't forget that this is the Sage of the Six Paths. I wouldn't be surprised if his body was in a tomb somewhere completely entact.

For those who really want to know who is in the coffin it's already been revealed.