the Games talk thread

this is thread to talk about games that you like and why, for example; i like Dissidia Final Fantasy, but i don't have PSP, so derp, but my cousin has one and using the power of the internet he already got the Dissidia 012! THAT CAME OUT TODAY IN JAPAN! this means that tomorrow i will be able to play it! UMAD? :badass:

[quote name='Wolfnagi']SPORE~!!!!!!

I started playing it and just can't get it off me!!!!!![/QUOTE]

hahah me too XD

it s addicting rite

and then...

DotA (Defense of the Ancient)

extraordinary

it s not just a game, nuff said

CTR ! (Crash Team Racing)

good old game that s still awesome till now XD

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
@Myst: So, did you reach the Space Age?

I'm still at Civilization period, assaulted by lots of monsters -.-"

[quote name='RIG']this is thread to talk about games that you like and why, for example; i like Dissidia Final Fantasy, but i don't have PSP, so derp, but my cousin has one and using the power of the internet he already got the Dissidia 012! THAT CAME OUT TODAY IN JAPAN! this means that tomorrow i will be able to play it! UMAD? :badass:[/QUOTE]

Not fair (>o>) I have to wait for my US one to come to me.... Being forced to order a US version because I can't get my PSP modded (-_-#)

[quote name='RIG']Pokemon B/W is out today...[/QUOTE]

Being an underworlder officially stinks. I have to wait another 3 more days.

On the other hand, I am really liking the Warriors series: Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi, so I'm looking forward to the 3DS game and the PS3 Dynasty Warriors 7~

I'ma try and get Pokemon Black this weekend.

My friend pre-ordered from the states and got his grandma to send it. He showed it to me. SO COOL.

Also, would anyone object to me making a thread for a specific company?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Go one, Pi.......

Speaking of which, would anyone object me into making a thread specialized for a game?