The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadwhy are we talking about age O.Opanda does not like this converstation>.> it makes me feel oldto hell with you people!

Re: The official discussion thread
amandaluvsya said:
why are we talking about age O.Opanda does not like this converstation>.> it makes me feel oldto hell with you people!
In that order:Because that's on-topic right now. :DWho's Panda?You are not old.
......Are you?But heaven is better.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"KuroNightStar"]Or did you forget that I was much older' date=' Momo?[/quote']You're not the oldest here either so you can stop feeling so old all the time, old man.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Re: The official discussion thread@redamandaluvsya has several nicknames.MandaPandaAmiAmyWhoreface (Lul she'll know what it is when she sees this XD)And my personal nickname, Manda Panda~

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread@ReD : oh sorry i forgot to tell you, I'm panda ^^but i have so many nicknames *points to Zero's list* as you can seei have more then that, but that's for my real namebut you can make a nickname for me, i pretty much answer to anything xDlol i'm 19 years old@Kuro : your not the oldest here lolz@Zero : lmao whoreface, i knew that was going to be up therei know what it is! it's from panty and stocking ^^that perks of being panty, people get to call me whoreface xP@Ai : me haha

Re: The official discussion threadI think I'm just going to call amanda Panda for now.Simple and easy to remember.Then I'll switch to the more "elaborate" ones later.

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadThe new skin rocks!!I hope to have the other mods installed in a short time. Still doing tests with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.