The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 3025"']hey gene ^^i know i lost my internet for 11 daysi was going crazy D:but now i got it back ^^I've been great, enjoying my vacation and been watching animehow have you been?oh i see, i know what game that is[/quote]11 days? >_> that's too much, thought I know how you feel haha I went through the same thing ;b I was driven to the edge, one more push and I would have gone crazy xdohh that's cool ;bI've been doing good, playing bioshock 2 xD and p3p oh okk what consoles do you own? xd

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOits now 12 mins in to the new yearI answer a text from manda, and I close my phone...and the HINDGE breaks off. >. >so now my phone doesn't close right. WAY TO GO FOR THE NEW YEAR.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
@Kira : haha i'm sorry, if it helps, i dropped my phone when i text you, it scratched >.>@Gene : lolz good you know my painp3p <3haha sounds fun how was your holiday?

amandaluvsya

Staff member
lolz xD genei was thinking of doing thatbut my connection wouldn't be too good cause the next house that has internet is kinda far from methough i would if i could xP

@manda: its okay, when you texted me back, I went to open it up. the phone hinge was fine again. I was thinking I can't be that drunk, for my phone to fix it self. but I noticed like an hour ago, I can pop it back in to place.

Happy New Year guys.<_< Sporting a whooping cough at new year's eve is terrible.Getting sick this late in 2010 and this early in 2011 is not a good sign. Not a good sign at all.

[quote name='"ShadowBlazer' date=' post: 3037"']Happy New Year guys.<_< Sporting a whooping cough at new year's eve is terrible.Getting sick this late in 2010 and this early in 2011 is not a good sign. Not a good sign at all.[/quote]yeah not really a good way to start the new year

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"Edge' date=' post: 3040"']My buzz is wearing off so fast. Why liver, why? Why must you be so good at being resistant to liquor?[/quote]Wanna trade? you can get drunk off of 4 beers if we do[quote name='"Yuki Hana' date=' post: 3041"']Did everyone have a nice New Year
?[/quote]It was good ^^yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.