The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='"Synergiance' date=' post: 2935"']btw, IPB3 looks good even on iPod[/quote]I dunno, I'm still adjusting to dealing with how IPB looks. It just.. feels different.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Gene Starwind' date=' post: 2936"']@edge - yo edge, nothing much still at it with persona psp and rendering.how have you been?@syn chan - syn chan! how are you?[/quote]I'm alright. Saw Tron in imax 3D. It was epic. Not boozing right now though. Going to wait till much later. [quote name='"Yojiru' date=' post: 2937"']I dunno, I'm still adjusting to dealing with how IPB looks. It just.. feels different.[/quote]It's not that hard to get used to, it only takes a few days. VBulletin is a sinking ship though. No sane designer wants to torture themselves by skinning and coding for VB when they change their core coding with every new minor release.

[quote name='"Yojiru' date=' post: 2942"']I am however thankful the main skin is black, because my god, my neet eyes cannot handle a bright white.[/quote]yeah that white was painful... :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.