Signature and Avatar rating

Archangel

As the Title say's Rate the person above you Sig and Avatar combo . Wat that means is that you need to rate them both together and not as seperate. There is only one Rule dont rate your own Sig/Avatar and Dont be afraid to rate Nori's as a 0/10 and mine as a 10/10 ^_^.

Nori

Hah, the sad thing, is that if they rate your sig a 10/10 (which won't happen), you can't get any sense of satisfaction from it, because you didn't make it.

Anyway. 7/10

Archangel

Ive made my own sig and it is now up so you cant say i didnt make mine -_-.Im still vary gratefulll for Krahe who made my old sig ,Thank You. Now back to the top at hand hmmmmm i just got to say it I like your sig and avatar alot so you get 9/10

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
5/10 for the first one - it's quite pixelated, Naruto was badly rendered and it doesn't seem to stick to the background (better blending needed), the good thing about it is the background but it could've been designed better. Did you resize it on your own to be bigger?

6/10 - the animation quite ruins it (randomly insterted animation? no thanks); the right part colouristicly fits but it's so badly rendered and blended that I will halt my further comment.

Swiss

function Swiss()
lol, you guys are making sigs look like some sort of a science or something.lol anyway

the first thing that came to mind was 7 but after I examined the sig I've decided to give it a 8.5/10 along with the avatar

10/10 I like the way the backgrounds of each saske fit right. At first i thought the pictures of Saske were different but then i just see that they are flipped. But over all i like :icon_jump:

Nori

Um. I'll rate the avatar a 6/10 cause it's obviously from a Naruto video game. The sig I give a 4/10. It needs a border and the stock isn't erased well...

10/10 for both.

and I don't think it's from a naruto game, but just two anime pics put togheter over a BG to make naruto have chidori.

because image looks 2d, and naruto can't do that in the games. = P

9/10 the avatar and i am not going to rate the signature since its from manga ;D
Anyway i rulx0rz! but i am a newby at making signatures ..X_X

Ps. It would be nice if you guys would tell me which signature should i use. If i should use the Ichigo Signature or Rock Lee.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Princess of Leo @ January 4, 2008, 5:02 PM) [snapback]12539[/snapback]</div>
10/10 for teh avatar
10/10 for teh ichigo sig cuz im a huge bleach fan
4/10 for teh rock lee sig[/b]
GOOD! i can finally choose 1 of the sigs. i have but seriously BLEACH RULES!! :D:D

id give you 10/10 for sig. and will not rate the avatar since i dont fully understand it.. ;)