[Sign ups] Assassin's Creed

Status
Not open for further replies.

godofwar7

no the wanted list wont be public. only the guards will be told who's on the wanted list, however it wont be role name that theyre told, but your exact username.

but to avoid pm hell for me, everyones condition, money count, and suspicion level will be public in the form of a list. Everyone will be given a number alongside their role, and all of your previously stated info will be placed alongside your corresponding number.

I'll say this now, its extremely unwise to hand out said number unless you absolutely trust the recipient to not rob you blind when you get hurt.

noex1337

Emmie was here
no the wanted list wont be public. only the guards will be told who's on the wanted list, however it wont be role name that theyre told, but your exact username.

but to avoid pm hell for me, everyones condition, money count, and suspicion level will be public in the form of a list. Everyone will be given a number alongside their role, and all of your previously stated info will be placed alongside your corresponding number.

I'll say this now, its extremely unwise to hand out said number unless you absolutely trust the recipient to not rob you blind when you get hurt.
Oh? It's a number game? Will it be as fun as sawa's?

godofwar7

it wont be anything like sawa's, so dont compare them @____@

the list is just a concentration of info that ill edit as things happen instead of informing you through pms.

I cant go around pming 20-30 people everyday, that ended very badly in my last AG

Yes, there will be generic roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.