Show Yourself!

Sanae

Staff member
<- Thinks this thread should be stickied so it doesn't get lost cry:

I guess I'll say it.. No one Looks Like Their Avatars :noway:

♣Kaname Madoka♣

wowsers!!!!! Pi is sooo cute!!! shes as cute as me! I totally didn't expect it lololz I knew you'd be cute but not like that!!!! + that voice I'm jealous!

and lololz Crest is always cute!!!! I think I almost bought your bff's sister before... but I changed my mind because well.. idk really xD I gotz a greatdane instead lol!

Tsukkie.... you don't look anything like i thought sure you're pretty but I expected this

so yea......

and wowsers Shadow.. I just thought you lived in mexico I didn't knwo you were Latin!

kamil - lololz I was expecting asian....

paru - get new pics I've seen those soo many times! your best is the one on the beach btw!

and nope no pics of me.. I don't want Tsukiko to post hers so I won't post mine!

wowsers!!!!! Pi is sooo cute!!! shes as cute as me! I totally didn't expect it lololz I knew you'd be cute but not like that!!!! + that voice I'm jealous!

Haha, thankies!

... But I'll look so bad in pics with Scotty-kun, huh? Him smiling, me sorta scowling. My face is bad for smiling in pictures, but I can smile if I'm with friends~

♣Kaname Madoka♣

well I was gonna leave that to Yuuki or Kaguya since this is their area... but I'll do it!

and LOLOLZ what are fourm goers supossed to look like! xD

[quote name='Joe Hill']Orie! My God! You're even more lovelier than Xaviera Chan! :love:[/QUOTE]

;cry; *hides and cries in an emo corner* Pics will be back up laters >.> unless you want a pic where I'm in a towel due to I'm gonna take a shower now (yeah right like I'll give you that o-0)

/dancedance

[quote name='godofwar7']oh noez, capi-tan cut his luscious hair :noway:[/QUOTE]

it's long again.... and soon will be cut... again.... o.0

*twilight zone*

EDIT: Mi-chan wants to see me more, so i'll resurrect more pics of me. i havent made new ones so far

me thinking on beach

me overpowering with birds

EDIT2: i'll make new ones sooon, mi-chan! dont worry! XD

[quote name='Sanae']Aww, ty, Miya ^__^

Aww, but you'll depriving us of your cuteness :cry:

PS. Great pics everyone :love:[/QUOTE]

yea, i know. XD i enjoy how we expect how the opposite gender is like.

:lovely2:

Japanese-girl-with-korean-name-that-I-can't-remember thought I was asian? That's surprising.

I am a mix of approximately 1/8 of each: Irish, Scottish, British, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Austrian.

Or something. I think there's a tiny bit of something African and Native American. Nothing Asian at all.

Anyways, we are overflowing with Megane.

[quote name='Kamil']Japanese-girl-with-korean-name-that-I-can't-remember thought I was asian? That's surprising.

I am a mix of approximately 1/8 of each: Irish, Scottish, British, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Austrian.

Or something. I think there's a tiny bit of something African and Native American. Nothing Asian at all.

Anyways, we are overflowing with Megane.[/QUOTE]

Only if we can find more meganekko...

:>.>: