Shounen Ai & Yaoi Fan Club

[quote name='seirei']my favourite character is Sora from Sukisho.:nwc: I just like his personality...he seems to be smart,protective and also funny! :p[/QUOTE]

oh yeah, sora :D i love him too

he is smart tough he doesn't seem like that. and he is cute too and great personality

and i love his voice :p

seirei

kumo no you ni
this fanclub is so dead -_-

let's see...which is your favourite couple? And which do you think is the weirdest couple and why? :p

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
sorry for not posting in this fanclub for a while, well, it's great to see someone still wants to be part of it ^^

hmmm let's see, my favorite couple would be hmmm i think sora and sunao ^^

they are so sweet together, i just love them.

as for the weirdest, hmmm can't think of any right now, gonna post later

hmm, i think yoru and ran are better than sora and nao :p

and as for wierd..... well, chisato and shunsuke are a little wierd, both sexy but chisato is like in his 30's and shunsuke is in still in school, and what do you know shunsuke is the perverted one there but i like them, they are wierd in a very cute way

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
hahah i agree with you setsuna ^^ but they are soooo sweet and adorable both, especially chisato ... can't believe he is in his 30's. well shunsuke is very sexy i must admit ... he gave me nosebleeds ... and those 2 together are simply adorable ^^

ok.....i really felt the need to talk about yaoi and stuff like that..so i dont really care if no one here wants to do so (cause there arent so many ppl anymore).... this is just a sign that i am still loyal to BL and that i want to keep this fan club ongoing and ALIVE !!!

muwahahahahhahahahahaha

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
lol i see you're in great spirits :D

i was expecting a more kinky pic i must say :p but the one you chose is reaaaaaaally moe :41:

glad this thread wasn't closed or something, lets hope that when this forum will be active again, more BL fans will come :D

muwahahaha

here is my fav yaoi manga with of course my fav seimei : Aoe san muwahahahaha ....(u realized it is the sexy black haired guy didn't u? i mean he has a seimei face) if others didnt read it then u should definitely try it out :p

since a certain someone likes this fanclub so much.. i though i would start talking about yaoi all by myself though :( but oh well

and since this topic is about the manga love mode i would like to add that the seimei aoe-san is very protective of his "lost kitty" , his precious uke :D

muwahahaha

really? it was because i was spamming it and u couldn't see the other threads :p? (like a certain someone insinuated :p) muwahahahahaha .... yup this is it... i AM SO PROUD OF IT

muwahahaha : so all hear me : I AM A REAL BL FAN muwahahah

of course i wont press anyone to get in the fanclub.... i got used to talking about yaoi all by myself....

like now for example .... since the topic is still about Love Mode i will add that Aoe san's brother, who is a uke btw.... is also a great character .. calm...sarcastic ... nicely created

seirei

kumo no you ni
Wow, I ca see some activity here :D

Hails my yaoi fans xD I miss seeing a good anime...the last one I saw was Junjou romantica :p

..and Love Mode? :eek:

hmm...Wikipedia has a very unromantic description of it xD: Love Mode itself is a compilation of several stories (most often short) involving various degrees of gay couples.

-_- Haven't read the manga or seen the anime yet...but I guess it's good? *runs away*

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
From what I have pieced together from several of Setsuna's posts. It should be really good. ^_^

I have not read the manga or watched the anime either.

seirei

kumo no you ni
What? you haven't seen it either? =o

Then quick, let's go and watch it before setsuna finds out and applies her divine punishment upon us xD

DIVINE PUNISHMENT !!!!!! or not...cuz unfortunately Love Mode is not anime yet.... only manga... so i wont punish you muwahahahha

but since u saw junjou romantica seirei chan an hoped u liked it ... or else ... well, love mode is similar to it... as in it is the story of 3 couples just like in junjou but ..... a big but ... that applies to junjou romantica manga as well .... love mode manga is way..way... to ... how should i put it ... detailed in the "juicy" stuff ... uuuu gives me goosebumps .. muwahahaha ... "JUICY" hope u get what i mean neee?

so spice san, looks like shounen ai anime are not your type but it wont hurt to try .... if so .... how about joining my fanclub? we have serph kun in as well.... muwahahaha ... and he also saw sth sounen ai-sh and even liked it :p the list with the shounen ai/yaoi anime is in the first post ... it will upgraded soon ... we have to add a few new yaoi :D

and seirei chan .... i know u didnt like ikou irokoi cuz it was way to gay... but u should try the manga love mode .... u wont know until u try it out

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
well i see this place is getting pretty alive in here :D

that's mostly because setsuna talks to herself a lot :p but anyway, nice seeing this place so lively :D

sooooo any new members or something? ^_^

if anyone wants to join just ask :D

p.s. i updated the list of anime, so time to go and pick which one you wanna see, that's if you didn't see it already :D