Sasori's Puppets Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
[quote name='Serph']if theres anyone Sasuka going to be with he has more luck with naruto >_> SasuXnaru lmao[/QUOTE]

lol, it may be true. remember on the fist episode what happen between them

Serph

I am The Light
yes lol and with every pairing theres always mix feelings only ones that have same feeling for each other are naruto and Sasuka lol

[quote name='Serph']Im very sure SasuHina will never come true even if it got a new person to write it it wont come true one big reson she never thinked of sasuka or even talked to him let a lone he never came up to her[/QUOTE]

You haven't seen the deleted scene's then?

>_____>

Anyway, I bet I could change your mind with a fanfiction?

And there's also truth that the Hyuuga and Uchiha have talked before the massacare, like dinner parties and such.

And SasuHina is the second largest pairing in each fandom. Even larger than KibaHina.

Lulz. owned.

edit: However, I don't care as long as SasuSaku doesn't come true *shiver*

Serph

I am The Light
lies women and i saw them and no its not the 2nd bigest naruXhina is ,first is naruXSakura

i saw so little of SasuHina in DA so yea and not owned

what the...

I said it's from THEIR fandoms the the whole fandom in general.

*facepalm*

Sasuke fandom

1) Sakura *shiver*

2) Hinata

Hinata Fandom

1) Naruto

2) Sasuke

3) Kiba

FACT.

and you really are an idiot. There are no deleted scenes. *sigh*

Serph

I am The Light
no im talking about the fan pics they made of them and dont call me an idiot >_> dont even know me and already calling me an idiot

[quote name='Serph']if theres anyone Sasuka going to be with he has more luck with naruto >_> SasuXnaru lmao[/QUOTE]

Congrats Serph,500th post!:shoot:

Status
Not open for further replies.