Read or Die

Has anyone seen the movie? or the tv series? lol. i just started watching the movie again over 2 years. i just wanna know if anyones seen it and what they thought of it.

I saw the movie awhile back. At first I didn't understand what was going on but after some time I really got into it, I really enjoyed that movie.

Swiss

function Swiss()
I saw the movie, but before I could watch one of my imaginary friends went for a ride because he didn't want to die, but then when he got on the bike he got hit by a car. So the movie should have been more specifically called ride and die, not ride or die.lol The movie was ok by the way.

Krahe

Full of bees
I've seen the movie and nearly all of the anime, both of which I enjoyed. I have the same obsession with books as the main characters (One example of this is screaming "BOOKS!" in public and then running to those books), so being able to relate to them made the series even better.

I saw most of the OVA, and then realized that's it's the OVA cause I thought it was the series. So then I switched to the eps, took a break, and then forgot about it. Thanks for the reminding, but based on what I remember, it was pretty good.

I watched the tv series. Never watched the movie or the OVA.
It was a pretty good story. Human with special abilities to manipulate paper. Very interesting.
And the characters were good as well. I like Michelle & Junior.

OMG!!!! Read or die is an awesome movie, but the anime series is even better! if you haven't seen it yet, you're missing out! it is one of my all time favorites. PS: Nenene Sumiregawa is awesome
/\ /\
(^.^)
(ll ll)~ look... a kittie