re introduce myself.

minna everybody!
actually i've already introduce myself when i first join G2 but i couldn't find where i post it (T-T).
so, it doesn't hurt to reintroduce myself and hope to know all of you guys.

I'm Eiji, call me Eiji.
I looove playing games, reading: books and magz, and making friends with others.
Anime is where I'm looking for real action from my favorite manga.
I find G2 anime very uniquely interesting, so I join without hesitation.
To make thing short, I'm really happy go lucky guy ;Þ.

good thing u reintroduced yourself since i didn't get to read your last introduction.... now i know sth about u too.... so.... hi eiji kun... i'm setsuna :D

minna, arigatou.
i really like this forum.
and now it feel more friendly :].

oh, by the way...
just what good does this rep status?
and i don't know about it.
can anybody feed me with information :eek:negai:

seirei

kumo no you ni
Hello Eiji-han! ^^ It's nice to see another manga and anime fan around here (well, I guess most of us are here for this, right? :p)
hmm.... about the rep status...I guess it's just random :p
Or is it some kind of explanation behind it? o.o

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
well, under everybody's name there are some squares, colored ones :D see them? well, the second one, the blue one is for increasing someone reputation :D
when you get to read something one of our fellow members said, and you like it very much, you can increase their reputation :D
well, it's true that we can't do anything with the rep points, is just to let us whose posts were liked better :D
or something like that, i was just supposing :D

anyway welcome to the forum, i'm haruka :D pleased to meet you, hope you'll have fun :D

i think i get the idea.
thanx haruka.
well, i like the idea with rep and leveling, sort of like RPGs & got to know you guys with lot of ideas.
huhu... thats why i'm here.