Post what you recently bought

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I'm really happy with this game so far. I had some doubts with a female as a protagonist but she's quite the tomboy so none of the female nonsense is present in this excellent jRPG. It's not an RPG for those that love battles, it's for those that are heavily into plot and dialogue between characters which is about 70% of this game. The plot is nothing ground breaking and it's not over the top and that works well, there can only be so many teenagers that save the planet from total destruction from the forces of evil aliens with wings. I got it for $29.99 and it's been worth every penny. I like to think of it as a very complex visual novel with some dungeon crawling, plenty of side quests and what not. I've almost beaten it but I don't want it to end. :<​

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
^I was gonna get that game, but Ive run out of spending money, at least till my next paycheck. I played the first 3 Legend Of Heroes games for the PSP. I loved them all, possibly the best trilogy ive played ever. I'm sure this new game that starts off the new trilogy won't disappoint me either \o/

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
1 purchase of 17 games (The squat pack or something like that), includes:* Darkstar One (Awesome game actually)* Patrician III* Patrician IV* Patrician IV: Steam Special Edition* Patrician IV: Rise of a Dynasty* Disciples 3* Dawn of Magic 2* Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines* Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty* Commandos 2: Men of Courage* Commandos 3: Destination Berlin* The Great Art Race* Tropico* Tropico 2: Pirate Cove* Tropico 3. Absolute Power * Tropico 3 - Steam Special Edition* Grand Ages: Rome* Imperium Romanum: Gold EditionActually, when I count, that's 18. Wut?Also I made another purchase:Serious Sam Gold Pack, including:* Serious Sam: First Encounter* Serious Sam: Second Encounter* Serious Sam HD: First Encounter* Serious Sam HD: Second Encounter

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
A whole liter bottle is what I got. It tastes pretty good and it goes down smooth. It also mixes really well with pepsi. I like it.

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Well lets see I bought a hat with ears coming out of it
, a Black Rock Shooter pillow and a cute miku plushie. I got the first two: Berserk, Blue Exorcist, and Bakuman mangas. I also got the animes: Evangelion 1.11, and 2.22, 5 Centimeters Per second and Part 1 and 2 of Casshern Sins.

Momo

OMG THEY ARE TOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE something awful died inside of me and sprouted to something beautiful lolI bought, fig newtons lol