Pony Spam Thread

Xiga

[MENTION=36]VivaLaPony Onee-chan[/MENTION]; Ooh.... Awesome *o* Though, to a master as yourself within the art of awesome, i have to ask; Do you think I can handle it?

@VivaLaPony Onee-chan; Ooh.... Awesome *o* Though, to a master as yourself within the art of awesome, i have to ask; Do you think I can handle it?
Anyone seeking to be awesome, must first wear a suit. Then if they feel sad they must stop feeling sad and be awesome. Being awesome isn't as hard as it may seem. It's all about your dignity, pride and character. Its not up to others to decide whether you can or not, its your spirit and devotion to the cause. If you believe you can call yourself awesome, then you can wear my symbol with pride.

-frown- Oh well. Ill just take it like a man and still be awesome on my own!~
Thats right! If you like it, be awesome, feel disappointing? feel awesome. Don't like it, be awesome and say it.

The big difference is people look down on swear words and think of them as rage, but if you use them as they're suppose to be used, they are awesome words that adds emotion and feelings to your words, used to express how you feel.
Be awesome, is the answer and the way to be awesome.