Pein Vs Avengers

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Well im gonna set some rules here.

Nagato pein from Naruto Vs the original Avengers.

Nagato pein includes the 6 paths of pein(without nagato himself)

while

the avengers consist of the original team(includes the hulk)

who do you think will take the win?

oh and just to nerf pein a little bit. No super shinra tensei :><:(hax skill)

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Whats with everyone vs the Avengers lately? lol

Anyway, from what I remember from Naruto, which isn't too much at all, Pein was pretty powerful, but no one has fought his "gang" with even numbers before.

For the record Aker, the original Avengers are Hulk, Wasp, Ant-man, Iron Man, Thor. Are we including the original recruits or not? Cause that leaves out Captain America, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Swordsman, Hercules, Black Panther, Vision, and Black Knight.

I'm reserving my judgement until that is cleared up, cause thats a huge difference.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']Whats with everyone vs the Avengers lately? lol

Anyway, from what I remember from Naruto, which isn't too much at all, Pein was pretty powerful, but no one has fought his "gang" with even numbers before.

For the record Aker, the original Avengers are Hulk, Wasp, Ant-man, Iron Man, Thor. Are we including the original recruits or not? Cause that leaves out Captain America, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Swordsman, Hercules, Black Panther, Vision, and Black Knight.

I'm reserving my judgement until that is cleared up, cause thats a huge difference.[/QUOTE]

eh capt isnt an original members? im talking about the version with black panther in it,. which version is that?

[quote name='Emeralda']Pein, as in, his puppets or Nagato himself with all the powers?[/QUOTE]

pein puppets

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Thats the end of 1960's version, the original members were before they found Captain America.

If its that version, easily Avengers. Scarlet Witch alone would be enough, but quick silver + black panther + hercules + thor + iron man + hulk = game over.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']Thats the end of 1960's version, the original members were before they found Captain America.

If its that version, easily Avengers. Scarlet Witch alone would be enough, but quick silver + black panther + hercules + thor + iron man + hulk = game over.[/QUOTE]

err you need an evaluation of the six paths of pein?

the Deva path alone could proof to be difficult....

+ pein can summon powerful monsters...

oh theres also one pein path similar to iron man. a walking weapon corpse lol

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Animal Path - Avengers defeat such monsters on a daily basis, even Squirrel Girl could solo them if she ever was a legit Avenger.

Preta Path - not sure what he'd do, really. Maybe drink coffee and pray no one notices him?

Human Path - Ok, we're getting somewhere; in one on one if he managed to mindfuck someone it might be scary, but most of the avengers wouldn't give him a chance, leaving him to his strength and speed, but that's covered already.

Asura Path - yeah, either let Iron Man show off one on one, or send Hulk or Thor to one hit him

Naraka - he won't have the chance to use his abilities, just ignore it.

Deva Path - ok, that's no push over, but if Naruto easily defeated them, than 6 Avengers will finish him quite easily.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']Animal Path - Avengers defeat such monsters on a daily basis, even Squirrel Girl could solo them if she ever was a legit Avenger.

Preta Path - not sure what he'd do, really. Maybe drink coffee and pray no one notices him?

Human Path - Ok, we're getting somewhere; in one on one if he managed to mindfuck someone it might be scary, but most of the avengers wouldn't give him a chance, leaving him to his strength and speed, but that's covered already.

Asura Path - yeah, either let Iron Man show off one on one, or send Hulk or Thor to one hit him

Naraka - he won't have the chance to use his abilities, just ignore it.

Deva Path - ok, that's no push over, but if Naruto easily defeated them, than 6 Avengers will finish him quite easily.[/QUOTE]

Deva path? technically naruto never did win the path. He would have died by the chibaku tensei if not for the kyuubi.

im thinkin chibaku tensei could kill quite a few avengers.

Preta path is useless unless we bend the rules abit and make him bale to absorb energy blast etc..lol.

The animal path summons are really powerful you know.

Eg the chameleon can hide peins + the other path.

the bird can bombard the avengers from the air.

the hound works like a hydra. you take out one another sprouds.

+the rest of the weird creatures in the arsenal...

hmm i donno who to go with

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']quick silver + black panther + hercules + thor + iron man + hulk[/quote]

Ok, than tell me how you would go with killing those 6 Aker. Just so you know, you won't even scatch Thor and Hulk, even using Deva, Iron Man will assault you from air, you won't see Quick Silver coming, and Black Panther and Hercules will engage you in a strategical melee.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']Ok, than tell me how you would go with killing those 6 Aker. Just so you know, you won't even scatch Thor and Hulk, even using Deva, Iron Man will assault you from air, you won't see Quick Silver coming, and Black Panther and Hercules will engage you in a strategical melee.[/QUOTE]

Thor and hulk can be taken care of by the path that sucks souls. just need ta restrain them.

Iron man will have trouble with the bombing birdy lols.

black panther and hercules are the least problem since deva path will just send em flying all over.

+the invisible chameleon can hide the other path which makes it infinite revival until the avengers find them

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Ok, now take into consideration that Avengers aren't 5 year old children and don't blindly rush in. Rather they will use teamwork and match enemies to their strengths, forcing you to be more versatile.

Also, I like how easy it sounds when you talk about restraining Thor and Hulk. Yup, really easy.

Rawr, Iron Man just needs to use his laser beams at full power. Fried chicken~

Just so you know, Quick Silver will harass Deva, and if he doesn't constantly have his shield up, he will lose.

Thor casts a thunder storm - yeah, all living hiding beings are quite screwed now, le meow~

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Emeralda']Ok, than tell me how you would go with killing those 6 Aker. Just so you know, you won't even scatch Thor and Hulk, even using Deva, Iron Man will assault you from air, you won't see Quick Silver coming, and Black Panther and Hercules will engage you in a strategical melee.[/QUOTE]

This plus this:

[quote name='Emeralda']Ok, now take into consideration that Avengers aren't 5 year old children and don't blindly rush in. Rather they will use teamwork and match enemies to their strengths, forcing you to be more versatile.

Also, I like how easy it sounds when you talk about restraining Thor and Hulk. Yup, really easy.

Just so you know, Quick Silver will harass Deva, and if he doesn't constantly have his shield up, he will lose.

Thor casts a thunder storm - yeah, all living hiding beings are quite screwed now, le meow~[/QUOTE]

Thats basically the end of it.

The match up wasn't really fair tbh, since the first avengers are easily one of the strongest group.

No one could catch quick silver, no one could reach Iron man when he is in the sky. Not one of them could suppress or hold hulk, hercules, or thor. Do we need to go on?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']Ok, now take into consideration that Avengers aren't 5 year old children and don't blindly rush in. Rather they will use teamwork and match enemies to their strengths, forcing you to be more versatile.

Thor casts a thunder storm - yeah, all living hiding beings are quite screwed now, le meow~[/QUOTE]

restraining thor and hulk is a problem. but if the human path can just touch them it will be over.

Iron man will need to watch out for the bird shitting bomb eggs at him while he charges his LAZOR! XD

Quick silver will fly sky high when Pein use shinra tensei. it will probably break bones in his body....

thunder storm? well the Deva pein can also push that away as long as the other path is alive there is a way out

anyway what if i let pein use the super shinra tensei?

Hulk's thunderclap alone would probably be enough to destroy the transmitters controlling the pein bodies.

If not he picks up one pein and just beats the other peins to death with him.

The animal summons shouldn't be a problem considering Thor fought an army of frost giants for 6 months straight without getting hungry or tired.

If ein used super shinra tensei it would probably kill Iron Man and Black Panther (Quicksilver could dodge it).

Against Thor and Hulk though well they've both survived stronger attacks. Plus it would just piss Hulk off more making him stronger.

Hulk's won a fight before using his soul. Maestro in the Destroyer Armor, Hulk sent his soul out and used it to beat Maestro's out of the Armor. Tear his soul out? Good luck, it will make it back to him, and then the fight is still over. Despite what people think, the Hulk has serious resistance to mind and soul based attacks.

Rape thread is rape.

Thor, Iron-Man or Hulk can do this alone with no real effort.(heck Thor and Hulk can own the whole Narutoverse)

Not one of the Pains could get close to Hulk since he can just thunderclap them away(breaking most of their bones as side effect)

Thor can fly and destroy the whole place with Godblast(well he could just use lightning too)

Iron-Man flies out of their reach and starts blasting them with laser/repulsor beams