MT Fam Tree Thread post here to be included... >_>

• Thread starter ♣Kaname Madoka♣
  • Start date

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Hadriel']I'm looking for a wife lolololololl.

Or maybe I'll just steal Lulu or something.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't count on that, I heard she can't cook!

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh wow yu know this tree has all kinds of connection but you all arent connected to eachtoher to make it really a tree and not a bunch of bushes that long to be a tree XD though I hae to admit that no matter how hard I tried the dangofamtree stilll looks like one giantic bush instead of a tree :'(

:cry:

[quote name='"HappyNisa"']Oh wow yu know this tree has all kinds of connection but you all arent connected to eachtoher to make it really a tree and not a bunch of bushes that long to be a tree XD though I hae to admit that no matter how hard I tried the dangofamtree stilll looks like one giantic bush instead of a tree :'(

:cry:[/QUOTE]

Chill, dear. First we need to get the base pairings, then the DNA can form.

[quote name='Johnzy']Hapsiel is your nephew? No wonder you're also a pedobear. :/

Nisa is my auntie btw. :D

It'll be FOREVER CONFIRMED! :D

Right Auntie?
[/QUOTE]

Oh no , no. Crom likes them developed. And female.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Tomoe Mami']finally, Volty doesnt have a trap waifu anymore.

and Amu-chan is my daughter. ^^[/QUOTE]

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:love:

you have a very nice name and set there

Voltorn

Enjoying life
@volt so u were married to wolfy haha i had no idea u liked that sort of stuff jk hahah:)

@Hadriel will find u one haha:)
lol

My marriage with Wolf was totally random, so we were surprised, and just dealt with it, but later, for various reasons we divorced. ._.

Just like what wolf's said, our children are endless. He keeps having more and more children despite his gender. He is prolific. I have only a little clue concerning how many kids I have, but Hime is my daughter for sure. Oh, maybe I should get her here. The more, the merrier, eh? xD

But she is busy, recently. ._.

And also, if you want to adopt someone as our child, please inform me, okay? I would like to strongly deter ignorant children. Some of the children from Wolf's side don't even acknowledge me as their father because I didn't give them any care because I had no idea that they were mine. Yes, it's pretty doleful... ._.

Nagi*Kioko<3

I Miss My Hubby
[quote name='Voltorn']lol

My marriage with Wolf was totally random, so we were surprised, and just dealt with it, but later, for various reasons we divorced. ._.

Just like what wolf's said, our children are endless. He keeps having more and more children despite his gender. He is prolific. I have only a little clue concerning how many kids I have, but Hime is my daughter for sure. Oh, maybe I should get her here. The more, the merrier, eh? xD

But she is busy, recently. ._.

And also, if you want to adopt someone as our child, please inform me, okay? I would like to strongly deter ignorant children. Some of the children from Wolf's side don't even acknowledge me as their father because I didn't give them any care because I had no idea that they were mine. Yes, it's pretty doleful... ._.[/QUOTE]

hahah wow so i married someone with kids already nice and here i was saying that i would never do that haha:) hahah yea u should bring Hime haha:) idk volt u have to many how many do u want and don’t discard them because of how they are how mean hahaha:) and ur kids don’t love u hahahahaaa nice family tree we have here hahah:)

Voltorn

Enjoying life
hahah wow so i married someone with kids already nice and here i was saying that i would never do that haha:) hahah yea u should bring Hime haha:) idk volt u have to many how many do u want and don’t discard them because of how they are how mean hahaha:) and ur kids don’t love u hahahahaaa nice family tree we have here hahah:)
lol

Yeah, you did. xD

She is busy. I don't want to disturb her XD

Mm..., it's up you. I don't really care how many they would be as long I can remember them. ^^

Nagi*Kioko<3

I Miss My Hubby
[quote name='Voltorn']lol

Yeah, you did. xD

She is busy. I don't want to disturb her XD

Mm..., it's up you. I don't really care how many they would be as long I can remember them. ^^[/QUOTE]

hahaha i see hahah:)

yea i know she is busy hahah:)

well idk u get them haha:)

godofwar7

he'd be in debt from the amount of money he has to pay to transport all the pennies and from damage to infrastructure and the floor due to the massive combined weight of the pennies

[quote name='godofwar7']he'd be in debt from the amount of money he has to pay to transport all the pennies and from damage to infrastructure and the floor due to the massive combined weight of the pennies[/QUOTE]

hahaha i think he would so ima do it more so that he can get deeper in debt hahaah jk:)