haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon

Main Title: Monochrome Factor
Official Title : モノクローム・ファクター
Type: TV Series, 24 episodes
Year : 08.04.2008 till 30.09.2008
Categories Action, Comedy, Contemporary Fantasy,
Delinquents, Fantasy,

Akira Nikaido is a typical slacker high school student who thinks he has a normal life--until a mysterious man called Shirogane appears and tells him to meet him at the school that night. He is skeptical but goes anyway...and gets attacked by a shadow monster! Shirogane convinces him that the balance between the human world and the shadow world has been distorted, and that Akira must become a shin--a creature of the shadow world--in order to help restore the balance.

Based on the manga by Sorano Kairi serialised in Comic Blade Avarus.

I recommend it :D

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Hmm.. It is pretty good indeed, it is a bit monotone in the story though. I watched some episodes of the series and liked it. ^^

Like it better now Haruka?

Last edited:

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
lol let's say it is better :D
anyways i like the anime cause, although it's a little monotone, the characters kick ass :D

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Now you mention it, they really do. I like the clingy shadow lord? that clings to our male hero and wants to do this and that and *beep*... *Nosebleed* With our young hero. ^_^

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
lol don't say that out loud people will not want to watch it anymore :p

i deliberately took of the shounen ai part from the review :D
well, it wasn't so shounen ai as far as i saw, but oh well, let's say it like them :D

muwahahaha .... no matter ... it still has a nice main story line and nice chars :)) i liked it except for one part that i wont spoil muwahahah

:wohoho: u will die no knowing muwahahah and on your last moments, laid on the ad your last words will be "what part was it" muwahahaha