Mission Complete

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Mission Complete!

[tab]35[/tab]Congratulations, dear 1337 hosters, you have completed the mission. But what about those 1337er end day posts that you spend so much time on writing? Should your 1337est games be forgotten so easily? No! Share your 1337ness with everyone, and create post your beloved pride here. I'd like to encourage all past and future hosters to post their stories here. This section is sponsored by "Because we all spend so much time to write our end day posts for everyone's enjoyment~"

All right reserved to hosters, people are free to comment the end day posts. Do no that this is not supposed to be a place to talk about games themselves.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
So basically wth is 1337?

And we create threads to post out hard written daypost right?

I think I might rewrite my daypost so that the character are characters and not just this mobile suit that unit...this suit that pilot...-.-"

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, if you want to share them for longer than just one game. Basically, normally no one read them after the game ended. But if you are especially proud of yours and think it's unfair that they fell into oblivion, than why not?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']Rawr, if you want to share them for longer than just one game. Basically, normally no one read them after the game ended. But if you are especially proud of yours and think it's unfair that they fell into oblivion, than why not?[/QUOTE]

Rawr! All I know is that the music themes I put up deserves some justice....

nobody bothered listening to em.

But sure I will like to share my AGs daypost.