Minecraft

What is this whitelist system??
Basically, a whitelist is a list of players who are automatically allowed to join a server. Everyone else cannot join.

-----

And wasn't this meant to be a private server just for the few of us here? Why did [MENTION=1072]boyd[/MENTION] go and make it free-for-all?

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
So I herd you riekz cupcakes

I don haz any

Epic how that bravo guy kept attacking me because I was ignoring him, I was tempted troll using porkchops

Crestham said:
So I herd you riekz cupcakes

I don haz any

Epic how that bravo guy kept attacking me because I was ignoring him, I was tempted troll using porkchops
You forgot to say how he hacked our server, had no visible name in-game, created multiple copies of himself and blew a gigantic hole behind the Orre spawn point.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yeah... I think I'm going to be taking some time off from minecraft until this every-day hacker/griefer business settles down. Getting tired of making things to have them destroyed the next day.

Sanae

Staff member
May I suggest a move? If there was a thread made here with the server info, maybe put it into a section where only members can see?

Probably easier said then done =__=

Sanae said:
May I suggest a move? If there was a thread made here with the server info, maybe put it into a section where only members can see?

Probably easier said then done =__=
Or we could release info on a PM basis. Like, you have to sign up and post requesting server info, and we'll PM you.