Mass Effect

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Okay, who else here cant wait for Mass Effect 3?

Any hopes for the new game? Anything they absolutely shouldnt do/have done?

Anyways, discuss all things related to Mass Effect 3 and all the other Mass Effect games here.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I've owned the PS3 version of Mass Effect 2, though I played most of the original at a friend's house. So my story is a bit more limited, though I got the most out of the second game.
Was pretty happy when I got to the ending with everyone in one piece, my friend got pissed off at me cause he lost people during his quest xD

3 game looks cool, but I'm really curious to see who comes back~

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
I've owned the PS3 version of Mass Effect 2, though I played most of the original at a friend's house. So my story is a bit more limited, though I got the most out of the second game.
Was pretty happy when I got to the ending with everyone in one piece, my friend got pissed off at me cause he lost people during his quest xD

3 game looks cool, but I'm really curious to see who comes back~
Its not that hard to get no one killed in the final mission if you did all the side missions. You gotta take your time for it though I suppose :p

Well Bioware said everyone who survived ME2 would return in some way, only most wouldnt be playable. At least Garrus, Kaidan/Ashely and I think Tali as well. And the E3 showed a trailer with Mordin in it, although Im not sure if he joins the squad though.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yeah, I guess he forgot to do something or w/e, I dunno. I was freaking out during the quest cause I figured someone would die eventually >__<"
I though I lost Jacob at one point, I was pissed off

Ah yeah, I should have mentioned that I was curious to see who was playable.
I want Legion back D':

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Yeah, I guess he forgot to do something or w/e, I dunno. I was freaking out during the quest cause I figured someone would die eventually >__<"
I though I lost Jacob at one point, I was pissed off

Ah yeah, I should have mentioned that I was curious to see who was playable.
I want Legion back D':
Oh god there are so many I want back. I really dont know why they added a new guy in ME3. I want Legion, Tali, Garrus, Aidan/Ashely, Mordin, Miranda (bewbs :pPPPPPPPP) Grunt, Krios and Liara back as squad choices. No one else. Also, I want my entire Normanday SR2 crew to be back on the Normandy again (Kelly Chambers :D Joker :D EDI :D Kenneth and Gabi :D)

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Meh, Kelly was a bit too slutty for my tastes. She basically was like "I love you" first time you chat with her rofl
Legion, Thane, Grunt, and Kasumi are the 4 I really want back. Besides that, I can live with the other choices.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Meh, Kelly was a bit too slutty for my tastes. She basically was like "I love you" first time you chat with her rofl
Legion, Thane, Grunt, and Kasumi are the 4 I really want back. Besides that, I can live with the other choices.
Kasumi was nice and all, but I felt she hardly added anything to the whole thing. You cant have a proper talk with her.

And Kelly was a bit....direct in expressing her like for you, but I liked that. It was to bad she wasnt a proper romance option.

The romancing could be done a bit more...explicit though. You almost see nothing in part 2 compared to 3. Probably due to that ignorant shit storm they got from FOX news. I do hope Bioware and EA grow some more balls and make the romancing scene in part 3 a bit more then just the characters giving each other a sweet kiss and be done with it.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Meh, well to be honest I really did no romancing at all.
The game never made it feel like it was worth the time, so I didn't bother with it.
Seriously? o_O

Well so far I only romanced Liara in part one (Ashely looked ugly and playing a FemShep I couldnt resist the idea of Interspecies Lesbian relations :p) and I romanced Tali and Miranda in ME2. Tali was just so cute and sweet when you play as a guy.

Im currently trying to romance Garrus. Thats pretty funny. The things he says are hilarious.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yeah, it just kind of seemed like a waste of time. I mean I have no problem doing games features like that, but they kind of never seemed to be worth my time to listen to said character bitch and moan about their life. I did all the personal side-quest stuff, but that as it.
Tali was another one who was basically all over you, it was kind of sad really >__<"

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Lol.

I dont know. I always really liked the romance part. Then again, Mass Effect is the second game I ever played that made me care about my team, and ME2 was the third. So maybe its just because I like the characters so much, I want to romance at least one of them.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Lol, to be honest, Im thinking of working ahead with uni around the time ME3 comes out so I have like at least 2 weeks to play it without having to bother with homework a lot.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Meh, I never understood the voice command stuff.
They have had it in Socom for years, but it never seemed easier or worth the time - Btw Why do you need a kinect to voice command, why not just a regular mic? Lol

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Meh, I never understood the voice command stuff.
They have had it in Socom for years, but it never seemed easier or worth the time - Btw Why do you need a kinect to voice command, why not just a regular mic? Lol
Because Microsoft is pushing Kinect down everyones throat. I personally didnt really like this. It means money was spend on a sucky gimmick like Kinect, instead of going to the actual game and that for voice command. If it was something like doing a mini game with your arms and stuff, it could have potential. And since almost all my Shepards are female, I most defintely dont want to hear my voice rasping through Shepards voice. Also, I dont have Kinect and Im not gonna get it either.