LPW #3 The Queens Lair

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Momo' date=' post: 40716"']You said it manda, you bought some what kind?
color etc?
[/quote]Black lace, A regular tan one since i needed a strapless one to go under my dress, and a pink striped one.[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 40718"']She does. I've put her on a great mission and it involves you as well. ^^[/quote]....you want me to chisel California away from the United States??[quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 40721"']Pics or it didn't happen! XD[/quote]Shut it, Dark XD[quote name='"Strife' date=' post: 40723"']@amanda yes[/quote]nice, then we're close

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 40730"']@Amy: WHICH COLOR TODAY?![/quote]Been awhile since we did this ;DBlue and White striped

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 40731"']Been awhile since we did this ;DBlue and White striped[/quote]I was thinking blue. Striped didn't cross my mind. Since when did you go Jap?

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 40733"']I was thinking blue. Striped didn't cross my mind. Since when did you go Jap?[/quote]Psychic!They were having a sale at Victoria Secret, happened to be some striped ones ^^[quote name='"Momo' date=' post: 40734"']Where's my piccu manda
lol [/quote]Zero would kill me[quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 40735"']@Amy: NO KIDDING! You have a blue-white striped one?! I want to see it!! *pouts*[/quote]Lolz no kidding
I went shopping for them a couple days ago.