Kimi Ni Todoke 2nd Season | [gg] | [4.24 GB] | [*720p]

???? 2ND SEASON
Alternative TitlesSynonyms: Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You 2nd SeasonReaching You 2nd SeasonJapanese: ???? 2ND SEASONType: TV | Episodes: 12 Status: | Aired: Finished AiringJan 12, 2011 to Mar 30, 2011Producers: | Genres: Production I.GRomance, School, ShoujoDuration: | Rating: 23 min. per episodePG-13 - Teens 13 or olderOpening Theme"Sawakaze (??)" by Tomofumi TanizawaEnding Theme"Kimi ni Todoke..." by MAY'SSite support & Offcial Site:@ MAL | Official SitePlot:The continuation of the first season. Sawako Kuronuma and her friends have just begun their second year of high school and they are in the same class together again. To make matters more interesting a male student newly transferred into their class is seated right next to Kuronuma and has taken an interest in her. What hurdles will Sawako and Kazehaya face next?Download links [MU]:
Group: gg | Video: 1280*720pAudio: Japanese | Subtitles: EnglishType: .MKV | Size: 4.24GB
If the download links don't work please let me know, also say thanks to keep the thread alive and +REP!Credits to the subbing group.