Interest Check #2

What do you guys expect to be a roleplay. What are your ideas of the perfect roleplay. What genre do you prefer? What story must it follow? All ideas are welcome and the best one might become into the next roleplay.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I think the most important thing about a RP isnt necessarily 'following' the story/plot to the T, but more that it's a changing story varying from all the different responses of the players... Which is obvious of course but I have had countless RP's where some players completely ignore posts that they don't 'like' or ignore those who don't belong in their RP-clique (like on MF OTL). Oh and of course godmodding is extremely annoying in roleplays (and still used >_>).

I, personally, prefer to focus more on character development rather than just plot. xD But it differs of course.

Well I think both are extremely related. My RP style includes chaning my charas reations to the post of the people. I do not follow a line, but try to adapt to the actions of others. Yet, the plot will guide towards something, while the acvtions give the development another form of evolution.