Immortal Regis Nexus

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
If you had to step down as the leader of the Nexus, who would you promote to be the new leader?

And what happened to the Nexus on those other sites?
1) Madara Eternal Mangekyo

2) We're still there although considerably least active over at Mangashare and Mangahelpers. The members of Mangashare are disciplined under the Nexus authority we have exerted there. The mods over at Mangahelpers are disciplined and they actually wield their power, well, efficiently enough. G2 is also doing quite well so think of Mangafox as the only active battlefield.

Zero Phoenix

What do Time and Space provide if gravity is no longer relevant?
As long as time and space exists there will always be gravity. Solar systems are held together by gravity, as are planets, as are people and the periods they live in.

When you say diciplined, what do you mean? Be detailed about your answer so I dont misinerpent it ><'''
I'll make this simple rather than detailed.

Mangafox Mods: Undisciplined - they give special favors to trolls and flamers, trolls are allowed to become mods, mods are allowed to become trolls. Mods will ban members for disagreeing with them.

Mangahelpers Mods: Disciplined - they don't do any of that shit. The sword is brought down on those who should be punished. The mods respect diverging viewpoints and they will not use their authority for personal vendettas.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I like this thread. Xiga you are asking all kinds of questions. XD Nice!

Hm..let me ask two :

If you had the power to just utter a word and kill someone - no one would find out and you would not be charged with a crime, who would you kill and why?

We once talked about belief.

How critical is it to identify the origin of a belief correctly, and how accurately does one need to identify it?How strong is your belief in Nexus? XD

Zero Phoenix

I like this thread. Xiga you are asking all kinds of questions. XD Nice!

Hm..let me ask two :

If you had the power to just utter a word and kill someone - no one would find out and you would not be charged with a crime, who would you kill and why?

Getsu from Mangafox. He is the second coming of Hitler. We've seen what happened the first time, that fiend does not need a second chance.

We once talked about belief.

How critical is it to identify the origin of a belief correctly, and how accurately does one need to identify it?How strong is your belief in Nexus? XD

Identifying the origin of a belief is extremely critical to whether or not what you have is something worth believing in. Before you can support a belief or viewpoint you have to understand everything it entails. For example, Ghandi was a great man but I can only subscribe to the principle of "non-violence" to a certain extent. If villagers are being mowed down by artillery fire for example, well then dammit I think someone needs to fight back. Not sure if that answered your question because that was a tough one. My belief in the Nexus is quite strong because I believe in our mission and these soldiers who have shown me their commitment to that mission.

Xiga

Not really^^'' Im more curious about Zero's ego, and oppinions, and what the Nexus actually physically in real time does.. So its basically bunch of questions about that.

Reason: Mostly becasue the first time I asked about the Nexus was in the cherry thread and I got pretty badly yelled at. Now I ask again, in better conditions xP

So... Random question:

What DOES the Nexus actually do in real time? How do you change people, especially mods?

Zero Phoenix

What DOES the Nexus actually do in real time? How do you change people, especially mods?
That's a simple question that requires a complicated answer. We talk to people, educate people, and when we must we make a display out of offenders sort of learning through demonstration, i.e. don't end up like this guy.

1) Charisma: Some people are attracted to the Nexus because they are attacted to ZERO PHOENIX. I'm not being arrogant or anything but some people see my name and want to be part of anything I have going on and so they will act in a manner which they feel I will approve of. Some people change how they operate in hopes of being more like ZERO PHOENIX.

2) Intimidation: While we do not endorse brute force it does have it's advantages. Every forum has one or two gotdamn trolls who just don't get it. When we're forced to deal with them, people who would normally act in like manner adopt a different mindset upon seeing what we do to trolls.

3) Commitment: When people hear our mission and see what we do, they often embody that and become part of our cause. Some people change because they see that not only is it the right thing to do but we instill in them the courage, motivation, and wisdom to do so.

4) Mods: Oh this is a tricky one. Well, the mods on Mangashare see the Nexus as a group of users who support them in their mission and this gives them motivation to stay on the right path. It's always easier to do the right thing when you know you have someone watching your back. Mangafox however is another matter. The mods are agents of chaos, we are agents of order so...

Zero Phoenix

On a Tic Tac Toe Board...Were do you make your first move?
X in the upper right hand corner.

When there is finally order and no corruption, then what will the future of the Nexus be?
I fear that the day in which we crush all corruption online will never come. However we must fight because we're the only ones who can make a difference.

When are we going to hit Manga Fox again?
Kaze Araki and I were both banned around the same-time. Once both of our bans are lifted we go on the attack. Of course, some care will be taken in how we deal with the mods. What Mangafox needs is a union of users who are not part of the Nexus as well as the Nexus itself. That is the best way to hit the mods and restore order.

That generation is gone....new members crowd MF now....members with no knowldge on the mods past actions or even the Nexus with some. You have to educate before you can rely on any of them.

You walk a beach with many small stones on it. you suddenly spot one extremely blue stone lying on the ground before you....
A: Do you stop to pick it up
B: do you simply observer it as you pass it by
C: or do you simply ignore it and walk along possibly even giving it a kick

(building on to an action is also encouraged)

Zero Phoenix

That generation is gone....new members crowd MF now....members with no knowldge on the mods past actions or even the Nexus with some. You have to educate before you can rely on any of them.
I'd be interested in hearing more about what you suggest but, not here for obvious reasons.

You walk a beach with many small stones on it. you suddenly spot one extremely blue stone lying on the ground before you....
A: Do you stop to pick it up
B: do you simply observer it as you pass it by
C: or do you simply ignore it and walk along possibly even giving it a kick

(building on to an action is also encouraged)
B