I require a symbol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
I just recently created a group for RPers, the Role Player Fortress. However, we have no icon, and therefore we look kind of bad with just words and no picture.

So my request is to make us an Icon, 200x200 is the limit. All I ask for is something that....symbolizes the creativity of Role-playing, the difference between it and fan fiction is the fact of cooperation that's required. It's a team effort.

Most appreciated.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
If you can make me a crest that's symbolic with Creativity and cooperation, I'd appreciate.

I'm not good at that kind of thing, so sadly I can't give any real detail.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I have an idea. How about she makes a pattern of initials R.P ? And the simbol can be a part of the background behind it?

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
thnx.. <3 I think it would look interesting but only if the background will be simple. Not too much of details on it would make it perfect.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]
If you make The inicials" R.P." with your pattern . And then we could put that in the background with a bit of details on it.

Xiga

So... Basically I form the pattern as RP, or do you want me to make a pattern then cut it so that it makes the form of the letters RP?
As for the background, would you want another pattern more logo like, or.... Like.. Make the letters as a transparent background for something else ?

This challange is accepted and i will doodle some sugggjestions O3o Awesome^^

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
First off, I thank you,

First question: The latter.

Second question: ....Well...

Chimer said:
If you want i can give it a try too, but it's as you wish.
Can you help Xiga out? If so, then I say the latter with a background made by Chimer. If not, then the Former would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.