I have come~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone. Some of you may know me from SSA, but I saw that Sailor was promoting this site.I decided to join the community to meet new people with the same interests as me. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Kirsten. I live in the US and currently reside in California.I'm 20 and won't be having a birthday any time soon, unless 9 months is soon. I love anime and manga, though I haven't always. It's only been about a year since I've discovered my love for it! Some of my favorite anime is:ClannadKanonAirElfen LiedNanaLovely Complexand ToraDora!Some of my favorite manga is:Deadman WonderlandLovely ComplexNanaand until the storyline got boring Kimi No Iru Machi.I hope to get along with everyone here and become a part of this community.Oh, and don't mind me, I can be a bitch at times. (Excuse my French, even though it's not French.)

Thanks. I would assume I wouldn't get in trouble for saying bitch, but then again, I could be wrong.I just wanted to state if I'm ever a grump butt, it's just my nature.Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"KirstenMiche' date=' post: 28218"']Thanks. I would assume I wouldn't get in trouble for saying bitch, but then again, I could be wrong.I just wanted to state if I'm ever a grump butt, it's just my nature.Thanks for all the warm welcomes![/quote]Anime Tempest is age appropriate for 18+, so feisty language here and there is absolutely fine. :thumbsup:Anyhow, welcome to AT. Remember to drop by the Info Center to read the rules and important stickies, there's a lot of useful information there. If you're unsure about anything you can always send me or another administrator a PM. Most importantly have fun and enjoy your stay.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Yo thar welcome to AT :biggrin: Have fun and enjoy the site :turned:hmm My ecchi mind had to point this out <.<69 Topic in the intro sec and with a title of "I Have Come~"
awesome :cool:

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
@FrankXXD Rep'd.Hello! Edge stated all the important admin greeting details, so I wont sound like a broken record :pAnd don't worry about it, we can all be appear to be angry and hateful (you should have seen me a few months ago), so don't worry about it ^^ But do try to contain it as best as possible~All that aside, I'm glad you found the site, so please enjoy your stay and have fun
[Background=black]Welcome to the Tempest[/Background]

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
[quote name='"KirstenMiche' date=' post: 28213"']
Hi, everyone. Some of you may know me from SSA, but I saw that Sailor was promoting this site.I decided to join the community to meet new people with the same interests as me. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Kirsten. I live in the US and currently reside in California.I'm 20 and won't be having a birthday any time soon, unless 9 months is soon. I love anime and manga, though I haven't always. It's only been about a year since I've discovered my love for it! Some of my favorite anime is:ClannadKanonAirElfen LiedNanaLovely Complexand ToraDora!Some of my favorite manga is:Deadman WonderlandLovely ComplexNanaand until the storyline got boring Kimi No Iru Machi.I hope to get along with everyone here and become a part of this community.Oh, and don't mind me, I can be a bitch at times. (Excuse my French, even though it's not French.)
[/quote]If this is the 69th thread, please feel free to ask any member to have with you, the said activity. Your decision is protected by admin powers >

Status
Not open for further replies.