I confess.................

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I confess my cat's name is Sashi and she is capable of eating macaroni. She totally loves macaroni. I confess we also have another cat with the name Teigetje, but he's a normal lazy cat, that just eats his own food. Which is a good thing because he has a condition in which he may only eat a certain food ^^"

I confess LOL my cat is strange, he eats noodles but not spaghetti. Loves anything sweet like cookies and chocolate. I have another cat who i don't see all the time called Sylvester. He comes home once or twice in two or three weeks. He loves all kinds of meat and bread, which he steals from the kitchen if he's lucky.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I confess my cat does the same!! She goes completly crazy whenever I have something sweet, you know cake, desserts, candy. She wants it ALL. But yeah the other one just wants his own food, but he is very adorable when he begs for it, ahah makes me wanna huggle him.

I confess I had to give away my kittens to my sister's friend who wants them. They are twins, one white and the other black and white. I called them the yin yang twins. I loved the white one and now he's gone....:cry: I just hope he gets a good home.

Ooooh, I heard Unicorn milk is rare but has magical properties.

I heard you grow an extra 5 inches all over when drinking it. LOOOOL!

I confess, that was a lie. LOL

I don't know why we're talking about it but its sounds cool regardless.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I confess i want 5 extra inches..somewhere .. so stuff i wear will actually suit me..XD lol

And i confess i don't care if it is a lie i still want 5 extra inches. =.=

And yea..it is cool..lol