How was your day?

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
I slept half of the day away, but else my day has been pretty good. Just relaxed and did a little grocery shopping for tonights dinner. ^_^

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
I slept half of the day away, but else my day has been pretty good. Just relaxed and did a little grocery shopping for tonights dinner. ^_^
so you really cook ? that's cool :D

i'll call you to my place one day and put your cooking to a test :lols:

just came from school, and my head hurts :D

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
i'll call you to my place one day and put your cooking to a test :lols:
I see it will be my pleasure when that time comes~

It is just typical to get a headache when you finally get free from school. >_<

My stomach is upset and I have not eaten since morning. So in short my day was not worth mentioning, but I do it anyways because I feel like doing it.

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
You do not know what your own sister are doing Haruka? *Giggles*

Anyways my day was relaxing, with good weather and we used the BBQ for the first time this year! The food is so yummy when done on a BBQ~ ^_^

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
hmmm BBQ...me hungry...
and i completely lost control of my sis cause she left home :( and i can't possibly know when she drinks :( i'm so sad :(

i just woke up, and i'm still sleepy, though it's already 3pm, but that doesn't matter :D

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
My day today has consisted of sleeping, being happy about the weather, enjoying a walk with me dog and now I am thinking about lunch and what I should cook for tonights dinner. ^_^

hmmm BBQ...me hungry...
and i completely lost control of my sis cause she left home :( and i can't possibly know when she drinks :( i'm so sad :(

i just woke up, and i'm still sleepy, though it's already 3pm, but that doesn't matter :D

well it is your own fault you didnt know that :p you never call to check on me ... never .... muwahahahah

i was singing in the dorms that evening and a lot of people gathered around me muwahahaha ... and then they started : pls sing x and pls sing y and stuff and i was like very well.. but i wont use up m voice for nothing ... you want a song you give a cigarette .... and so i gathered enough cigarettes and made 2 packs of them until they ran out.... after wards ... they went to buy drinks and stuff amd that is how i got a hungover muwahahaha

oh.. and my day .... again a nice one with a hungover

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
My day, if you can call it that was spent on sleeping until half an hour ago (02:00pm). I am so not looking forward to clean up after my siblings in the kitchen and dining area, but what to do it has to be done.~