Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Izumi Segawa

• Isumi Saginomiya

• Kotetsu Segawa

• Total voters
[quote name='Rah']I wanna see him pair up with Luca. Double the misfortune double the fun. It's only logical.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was thinking of that pairing myself. Its not too unlikely seeing what's happened with them so far

I think you need a direct approach to conquer Hayate. Just like Athena did. Kissed him and made him into her butler on day 1. He'll follow someone strong, someone he can respect. Luca is a good choice right now, but alas, he's already bound to Nagi, and has a promise to keep with Athena...

I'm just waiting for Ayumu to come from behind and swoop Hayate in a First Girl Wins move. I mean, she's been trying to get his attention eve before the manga began. Give her some credit, yah?

[quote name='Hadriel']I'm just waiting for Ayumu to come from behind and swoop Hayate in a First Girl Wins move. I mean, she's been trying to get his attention eve before the manga began. Give her some credit, yah?[/QUOTE]

Hayate can't end up with Ayumu, a misfortunate one and the airheaded glutton wouldn't last a day together. The barely lasted an hour with the biking thing lawl.

Athena x Hayate x Maria?

Hayate x Luca x Nagi x Chiharu?

Or the Traditional Hayate x Hinagiku x Yui

Airheaded-glutton? Ayumu has proven herself to be pretty capable. And the glutton part was because of the first season of the anime.

I prefer Ayumu because she isn't Tsundere. She's the most normal.

Yeah tsunderes are starting to annoy me. JC is awesome, but their tsundere fetish only allows them to concentrate on the same character in different series.

But tsundere's can't all be categorized in one group, there are different types. Ayumu isn't the most capable you know >___>

She's too airheaded to know whats going on, although she does seem like a good aide.

I won't say I'm interested in an Ayumu x Hayate coupling, but sadly, its unlikely

Ayumu does have a level of straightforwardness better than that the merry go round disasters the other girls prove to be. The only thign Ayumu needs to do is wait for the right time, like the closing time of their Cafe Donguri store and bring Hayate to a quiet room and attack him. I guess that's what Nagi's warning to Hayate meant, that he'd eventually be attacked by a hamster, recognizing her danger to Hayate.

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Hadi hates tsundere is classic....

How I just remembered.

KOTETSU X HAYATE FTW~!!!!!!

Anyone with me??????[/QUOTE]

I knew you'd like the Kotetsu x Hayate pairing since you're into yaoi and all that jazz. Its up on the poll if you'd like x3

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='TheRealTeapot']I knew you'd like the Kotetsu x Hayate pairing since you're into yaoi and all that jazz. Its up on the poll if you'd like x3[/QUOTE]

I already voted for others.

Read my earlier post...

I just realized the new pairing when you mention Hamster attacking baka butler...

Looks like the top 3 will be Athena, Hina, and Nagi. Nothing unusual there...

*sigh*

If only the other characters made a better move. Ayumu and Luca both share only a kiss on the cheek. Hina is just liked by everybody. Did she ever kiss Hayate in any way?

Hrm...

I want to see an accidental kiss. Y'kno, they fall down, break their teeth kiss and all...

Yeah, with Luca on stage, before everybody and on live TV!! YEEESS!! Hata, make it happen! Make it so she'll have to lay low for a while, and stay with them in their house! Ehehehe...

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Rah']Looks like the top 3 will be Athena, Hina, and Nagi. Nothing unusual there...

*sigh*

If only the other characters made a better move. Ayumu and Luca both share only a kiss on the cheek. Hina is just liked by everybody. Did she ever kiss Hayate in any way?

Hrm...

I want to see an accidental kiss. Y'kno, they fall down, break their teeth kiss and all...

Yeah, with Luca on stage, before everybody and on live TV!! YEEESS!! Hata, make it happen! Make it so she'll have to lay low for a while, and stay with them in their house! Ehehehe...[/QUOTE]

And the rest of the world tries to kill baka butler, including A-tan......

Oh, that would be hilarious xD