Hi everyone~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! My name is Amiel. I made an account here some time ago but I kinda forgot. Silly me. Ok so let me introduce myself.1) I found this website thanks to some of my friends in another forum.2) Well, I love K-On,Angel Beats,Fate Stay night,The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya,Lucky Star......and so on.3)I love YAOI. My fave yaoi manga would be Friends Like A Lover. I like reading other mangas as well. Especially liked Chocolate Cosmos and Are You Alice?4) I've been trying to learn how to play the piano. Just started and I just know some basics. Hoping to get better though ^-^5) I'm from the Philippines. Located in South East Asia.6) I'm a college student at the moment.7) The only hobby I have is making sigs. GFX. Not an expert though. It's just something I do when I have nothing to do.8) Well, aside from manga and anime, I love listening to music. I'm a fan of Final Fantasy games and I tend to watch movies a lot.Well, I guess I answered all of the questions. Glad to meet everyone and I hope to get to know all of you better :3Finished reading the rules.

Holla Amielnic!! ~~~ XDDah, nice. more familiar faces!!*looks at your join date* uwaaaaahhh I didnt know you were already here all this time.ukh baka me. anyway, enjoy!! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.