Hentai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimzy

Hell. I know. The Forum is rated PG so why would post a thread like this? Errr...

Just want to ask you guys if you would suggest to upload here any hentai-related mangas like shotacon, lolicon, hentai, doujinshi etc...

I know it's a bit odd. But I just want to ask if how many of you guys would agree for MT to host these kinds of manga genres?

Aren't Yaois and Yuris promote sexual matters too? I doubt they do not.

Please be fair. Reason out~

Give specific and valid reasons why MT should host such?

Who knoews? You might convince Admin to upload such here? *sneaky*

But DO NOT expect please.

WARNING: I'll delete this thread if you won't be fair.

The owner of the site and other Admins have the free right to delete this thread. Also, the owner has the full right to interfere in the discussions to point out why she would host or not these kinds of stuffs~

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
i think we need a Mature Area discussion. maybe we should create a thread to petition this.

oh and ecchi mangas should be fine. you know i highly doubt 12 year old kids even know how to fine online mangas anyway(well at least over here in my country...)

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kaze Araki']Aker Chan, you're still under 18.[/QUOTE]

rahahaha thats what you think!

ok w8 im under 18...but actually i dont really care anymore lols....age is but a number afterall

[quote name='"Graham Aker"']i highly doubt 12 year old kids even know how to fine online mangas anyway(well at least over here in my country...)[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised.

I'm neutral as for the matter, but I would like to point out that having a mature section pretty much destroys the PG13 nature of this forum, as well as creates a rift between the older and younger members of this community.

Jimzy

^ Thanks for that Emmie. I myself doesn't like the idea. But listening is the best way I guess~

So, what do you think? What's your reaction? Would MT host this, or not?

Poll won't help. I believe.

Meany users will just vote for yes without even reasoning out~

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kaze Araki']Aker Chan, you're still under 18.

PS: your siggy is PG-20 :grin:[/QUOTE]

you should be honored im showing you houki's figure :grin:

well as to this matter im neutral. doesnt matter if you guys wanna add this or not. there are tons of other sites that do have this kind of ecchi mangas and tons more on hentai.

i say screw opinions do what you want

Hentai is a big no-no.

Doujins as long they are not M18, its fine.

i feel Shotacon and Lolicon manga...well...im 50-50 with that. it depends.

as for Yaoi and Yuri...

Mature tag needed...like the thing MF has...but i think this place can live with just shounen-ai and shoujo-ai in the manga list of genre.

people can read their yaoi and yuri elsewhere xD

♣Kaname Madoka♣

Close this and no we already discussed it and decided that we won't have it so yea no threads like this

Status
Not open for further replies.